Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thousands of O'Hare Employee Badges Missing

Quote Originally Posted by skipper
    I am not sure this is something that most airports can not afford. It is not TSA people that guard the door but local airport hired security at $7/hour. $7/hour does not seem very luxurious to me.
    As stated it isn't just $7 and these are not people employeed by the airport but by a contractor. So add the benefits, insurance and the contractor cut then multiply by three shifts per position and the cost goes up and up.
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

Well then I guess EWR is just not fiscally responsible since they do it with no problem.

Well then I guess EWR is just not fiscally responsible since they do it with no problem.
    They are probably charging the airlines. It is the PANYNJ way.
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by emshighway
    They are probably charging the airlines. It is the PANYNJ way.
    You've got that right. :lol: They sure are not hurting for money. I'm surprised I am not charged for the jet fuel grime that covers my car each week from parking there.