Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 777 VIP Aircraft for sale

Where the PARK routing crosses the Expressway Visual 31
    Given that the owner has been dead for 2 years now (VP-B Rafiq Hariri), this probably isn't surprising. But only 1500 hours? Yeesh. I know it's been to Washington twice in the last year, it's funny to think that those 40 hours count for just under 3% of its total flight time!

If anyone wants to know just who could afford to have ordered such a thing, and why he no longer will be needing it, read below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafik_Hariri

Ahh, yes, Hariri. I knew it looked familiar.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Damn it, time to off the old man and liquidate his company. I think that makes me the outright captain. Oh and mike, I like my beverage lighton the ice and tell the caterers that I want pretzels not nuts for the back and Matt call Sky Chef and let them know that we are catering the entire cabin and flight deck for Aruba config first class.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Amex keeps insisting my card has no credit limit. Who votes I test this theory? Oh and Matt, ignore Ryan and have Sky Chefs put the peanuts back on. :)
    Flight Schedule / flight sched·ule / (noun) - An entertaining work of fiction.

Resources

So I plugged the aircraft information into the price calculator at the database built into this private jets forum, it came out to $130 million dollars i think they need to rework the system a bit! Very pretty plane though.

Senior Member Aviation.High.Guy's Avatar
    There are whole countries that can't afford one of these.
    -Don B.

Wappingers Falls, New York, United States
    Abu Dhabi Amiri Flight ended up buying it. And they definitely can afford it.
    Ben Granucci, Wappingers Falls, NY
    NYCAviation Senior Editor & Director
    On Twitter @blgranucci
    More photos on Flickr
    [email protected]