Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red Bull Fan Thread

Trying Red Bull for late night studying...

The first and only time before this that I've had Red Bull I didn't finish even 1/4 the can before I gave it to someone else because of the taste.

I've tried other energy drinks before (full can) and for me, I felt nothing different than right after I finish a can of diet soda.

I seem to be immune to stimulants. I've tried and can drink a large cup of coffee or cappucino and sleep soundly immediately after. Coffee or espresso usually have no effects on me that I can feel.

I very rarely have energy drinks at all...so drinking a full can of Red Bull is completely new to me. I haven't finished the can, so for the effects, I can't say for sure yet.

Illegals Being Given Red Bull, Ephedrine

Smugglers tell them it will give them the 'stamina' for dash across brush country
    By Jim Forsyth
    Friday, June 22, 2007

U.S. Border Patrol agents say illegal immigrants are being given a potentially deadly cocktail of energy-generating items in hopes of speeding up their mad dash into the country, but agents are worried that the items may be increasing dehydration and leading to death in the baking hot brush country, 1200 WOAI news reports today. More...
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9