Thread: Wierd encounter with a helicopter

Wierd encounter with a helicopter

So... I was out on my friends pontoon boat on my lake today, and while were swimming this helicopter flies just left of me, slows to a hover (about 500ft above us), and then circles a few times at a slow speed, circles again, lines up perfectly and flies directly overhead, and circles a few more times at slow speed with another direct overhead pass....

I couldn't catch any markings on it... and obviously I didn't have my camera.

Anyone have any idea what it might have been doing?
    nwa FOREVER!

Probably just screwing around and maybe taking pictures. Afterall you are onj a watch list for various reasons. Now excuse me while I eat my computer. LOL JK things like tat are normal. A buddy of mine knows where my house in SRQ is and he used to always buzz my house, circle, and do anything to get my attention or piss my neighbors off.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Any hot girls with you? That will do it. :mrgreen:
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

Lol, no, no hot girls, just my hot body :D :D :D

I figured he was either taking pictures or screwing with us...
    nwa FOREVER!