Thread: Reverend Al Sharpton sick - Rushed to hospital!!

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...

Reverend Al Sharpton sick - Rushed to hospital!!

Rev. Al Sharpton got out of the shower and was drying off when he looked in the mirror and noticed he was white from the neck up to the top of his head.

In sheer panic and fearing he was turning white and might have to start working for a living, he called his doctor and told him of his problem.

The doctor advised him to come to his office immediately.

After an examination, the doctor mixed a concoction of brown liquid, gave it to Rev. Al, and told him to drink it all.

Rev. Al drank the concoction and replied, 'That tasted like bull****!'

The doctor replied, 'It was, you were a quart low.'
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

awww not cool!!!! heheheheeh
    "lol retart"

I love it!!!
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

GREAT!!! I love it! Thanks for sharing
    nwa FOREVER!

"Over the weekend, Al Sharpton hosted Saturday Night Live on NBC for an hour-and-a-half — the longest job he has ever had." —Craig Kilborn

The Reverends Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, while visiting a primary school class, found themselves in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings. The teacher asked both men if they would like to lead the discussion of the word tragedy. So the illustrious Reverend Jackson asks the class for an example of a tragedy.

One little boy stood up and offered, "If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a runaway tractor comes along and knocks him dead, that would be a tragedy."

"No," says the Great Jesse Jackson, "that would be an accident."

A little girl raised her hand. "If a school bus carrying 50 children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy."

"I'm afraid not," explains the exalted Reverend Al. "That's what we would call a great loss." The room goes silent. No other children volunteer.

Reverend Al searches the room. "Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?"

Finally at the back of the room little Johnny raises his hand. In a stern voice he says, "If a plane carrying the Reverends Jackson and Sharpton were struck by a missile and blown to smithereens that would be a tragedy."

"Fantastic!" exclaims Jackson and Sharpton, "That's right. And can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?"

"Well," says little Johnny, "because it sure wouldn't be a great loss and it probably wouldn't be an accident.
    nwa FOREVER!

Senior Member AirtrafficController's Avatar
    funny good jokes
    Aspires to become an Air Traffic Controller at Kennedy Tower.
    http://web01.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=31094