Thread: Esmee Denters: YouTube Phenomenon

Esmee Denters: YouTube Phenomenon

Has anyone heard of this girl? I stumbled upon her....she's apparently made a huge name of herself by accident, by posting videos of herself singing "karaoke" on ****ty quality webcam. I couldn't figure out why a video titled "me singing what goes around Justin Timberlake" had well over a million views, but now I know.

She's 18 and from the Netherlands...now there are several US record labels salivating over her and she's started recording in the states. True Internet success story (way more than Tila...this girl actually has talent).... I really think she's got a fabulous voice, kinda reminds me of Jojo. Check her out...at least watch the first couple seconds of each video - she'll pull you in with her voice: :)

69Grnh7Qin8

YuUP17ttuSA

7uZvYqpmFSo

Mx51LTOvy30

pcPYbraxRRw

http://www.esmeeworld.com/

She is amazingly talented and extremely beautiful as well. Hope things work out for her. :)

Greets,
    -Omar S.

Good! Her voice is a little flat and she sounds "nasaly" at times - but granted these observations come from listening to a YouTube video, without any voice modification or digital alteration. She definately has a great natural voice. She also has the looks to overcome any minor shortfalls she may have.