Thread: Delta Is Hard At It

Delta Is Hard At It

Delta is marketing their rebranding hard in this area.. The LGA terminal is splayed with marketing of the "change" taking place. Not only that I have been sitting here in the tower for the last two hours with nothing going on and the new commercial has ran 6 times.
    http://video.on.nytimes.com/index.jsp?f ... eeae7c99f3

What is everyone elses take on the rebranding. Not just the colors but the new innitiatives and features in their service plan. I think it is going to take off and we are going to see the rock solid Delta of old come back stronger than ever.

P.S. If you look closely you will see the 767 model that we all saw pictures of a few weeks ago.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    a new image is one thing, but i think they've got thier work cut out for them to turn the airline around so that it is what they want it to be.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

The new "Signature Cocktails" they've been mentioning in the new ads:

The Big Apple
    * 1 part Woodford Reserve Bourbon
    * 1/2 part Stirrings Apple Martini Mix
    * 1/2 part Cran-apple juice
    * Shake and pour

Summer Sizzle
    * 1 part Disaronno Amaretto
    * 1 part Stirrings Apple Martini Mix
    * Shake and pour

"Mile High" Passion Fruit Mojito
    * 1 part Bacardi Rum
    * 2 parts Stirrings Passion Fruit Mojito Mix
    * Shake and pour
    * Add splash of Club Soda on top
    * Garnish with lime wedge (optional)

Citrus Splash
    * 1 part Finlandia Mango Infused Vodka
    * 2 parts Fresca
    * Stir and serve
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

I've had the mile high Mojito on Song and its a dam good drink. Nothing like a good cocktail at 30,000 feet.

IF we ever get on a flight together, can someone order me a drink?!
    "lol retart"

This morning while walking in mid-town Manhattan there was a DL advertisement on the side of a phone booth featuring the new branding and showcasing new biz-elite meals.

LGA777

I saw a commercial a little while ago on Fox5 advertising the new product. It was a pretty nice commercial which featured everything new about the airline.

Well Ryan their marketing is certainly better then "Pie!" New biz elite seats or Pie? Take your choice...LOL

However in the subway you still see the old ads...

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    The new "Signature Cocktails" they've been mentioning in the new ads:
    Gotta hand it to the flight attendants. They have to be a fast bartender, know how to defibrillate a person, whoop some ass if passengers get unruly, count the change from the cocktail sales, and perhaps most importantly, show us how our seat belt works - all in record time, several times a day!

-Vik

Actually Tommy the new Envoy Seats US has purchased for the 767 fleet might even be nice than DL, same as Emirates and South African among others. Although they won't be installed until this Winter they should be a huge improvement, they are almost (or maybe are) lie flat and the additional space they will take will reduce J capacity from 24 to 18 with no change to coach capacity.

Regards

LGA777