Thread: Goodbye New York City!!!!

Goodbye New York City!!!!

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow morning I'll be on my way home to LA on AA flight 33. I'll be staying there for the next 4 months, and will be returning to NYC in late August.

To those whom I've met over the past half a year and had the pleasure to spot with, so long and thanks for the wonderful days spent at the airport together! I look forward to many, many more upon my return!

I hope you all have a fantastic summer season here in New York, and for love of God, PLEASE take advantage of JFK and the incredible summer light! You can expect me to do the same at LAX :P Take care, and enjoy!

ciao ciao,

Josh May
    "BANK M*THER$@*#^$, BANK!!!"

Have a great time in LA! I enjoyed shooting with you the couple of times we got together. Have fun - I'm looking forward to some great LAX shots this summer!

Hey mang! Have fun out there. I will see you at some point this summer. Perhaps twice?
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Have a good flight Josh, it was nice meeting you 2 weeks ago. Looking forward to your great LAX shots.