Q4: not voting
    Q5: did not vote
    Q6: no
    Q7: yes

Q8: 15
    Q9: white
    Q10: male. and Matt, bring it on!
    "lol retart"

Q1: I did at first, but not anymore. It's turned into a real mess.

Q2A: Yes and no, but I think it's been too politicized.

Q2B: Getting some of those developing countries to actually care. They don't seem to give a damn. Using more alternative fuels.

Q3: Why not? Don't really care one way or the other as it doesn't affect me.

Q4: Not really sure now. Depends on the candidates. I would vote Republican for sure if Rudy was running.

Q5: 2000 -- Bush. 2004 -- I was out of the country, so could not vote. Probably would not have voted, though, as I didn't like either candidate.

Q6: No. But it doesn't mean I don't believe in God, but Church and State should always be separate.

Q7: No.

Q8: 29.

Q9: White (Greek/Jewish).

Q10: Male

Q1: Yes
    Q2A: No
    Q2B: N/A
    Q3: Yes
    Q4: Republican
    Q5: Bush in 04, Gore in 00
    Q6: No
    Q7: No

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    Q1: never did, never will.
    Q2A: yes.
    Q2B: not the person to ask about that one.
    Q3: to each his own, if they want it let them have it.
    Q4: don't know yet.
    Q5: that's my business.
    Q6: not necessarely. if it's a religious school then they can teach it. public school shouldn't get involved in religon.
    Q7: no.

Q8: 27
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Re: Survey - Please respond, for class

Q1: No
    Q2A: No
    Q2B:
    Q3: Yes
    Q4: Not sure
    Q5: Bush
    Q6: No
    Q7: Yes
    Q8: 40
    Q9: Caucasion
    Q10: M

Thanks for all who have responded so far. I just need a few more. Just need 2 more, and an African American and I should be good! Once again, thanks to everyone for helping me out on this.
    nwa FOREVER!

OK, I'll play...

Q1: NO
    Q2A: YES
    Q2B: We should look to more renewal energy sources, less dependence on fossil fuels
    Q3: YES
    Q4: Democratic
    Q5: '04 Kerry '00? Gore
    Q6: NO
    Q7: YES

Q8: 46
    Q9: Caucasian
    Q10: M (Not enough )

OK.. Here are my answers... I went a little more in depth with some of them...

Q1: I Support trying to leave the place somewhat stable, and I support and have a ton of respect for the people that have been over there several times, sometimes longer than a year each time, trying to do so. Now can stability, or success be achieved? That's a whole other question.

Q2A: Somewhat. The atmosphere has warm and cold cycles. I believe we're entering a warm cycle, that could be accelerated or exaggerated by us. I don't think anyone knows for sure though.

Q2B: Anything we can do to control our greenhouse gas emissions, without becoming extremists, is a good thing.

Q3: Yes.

Q4: Undecided. If Hillary runs, I will probably vote GOP. If Obama runs, he may get my vote. I need to learn more about some of the candidates before making a decision.

Q5: Bush in '04. Kerry ran on no real platform other than "I'm not Bush". The Dems dropped the ball in 04 with Kerry.

Q6: Knowledge should not be limited. All theories should be presented in public school. It is then up to the individual child's family to "educate" their child on what their beliefs are... If parents care enough about their beliefs and are worried that their child may be exposed to thinking contrary to their beliefs, they will take the time out of their day to sit down with their children and talk to them about it all. The child will eventually reach the age where he or she will be able to form his or her own opinion.

Q7: Yes

Q8: 22
    Q9: White/Caucasion
    Q10: M