Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I like Hillary

I think Nick just dislikes any female unless they're half naked and mute.

Historically, women have proved themselves great leaders.

Its odd that we haven't had a woman president in the US.

Despite some assertions that Hillary rode on the coattails of her husband (sexist?), Hillary will make an excellent president.

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Make that totally naked Mel! :mrgreen:

Its odd that we haven't had a woman president in the US.
    Not really, when one with the ability and track record comes along the people will vote for one. Let's not forget that it's the people that vote in the president, and it's the people that voted in Bush on 04'. We seem to forget that.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by NIKV69
    Make that totally naked Mel! :mrgreen:

[quote:d42ce]Its odd that we haven't had a woman president in the US.
    Not really, when one with the ability and track record comes along the people will vote for one. Let's not forget that it's the people that vote in the president, and it's the people that voted in Bush on 08'. We seem to forget that.[/quote:d42ce]

And it was the Supreme Court who voted him in, in 04 not the people.

Its interesting that Hillary rode on the coattails of her man, but the boy Bush did not ride on the coattails of his father.

Yes let's not forget that.

Yes let's not forget that.
    Man you guys are really reaching. Typical. If the country wanted him out Kerry would have won.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Nick he lost the popular election in 04 to Gore, that's a fact. I generally vote GOP but I'm just not impressed with Bush. I'm not sure what it is but he can't seem to get his agenda across to America.

Nick he lost the popular election in 04 to Gore
    No kidding but you don't win the election on the popular vote you win it on the electoral vote.

I'm not sure what it is but he can't seem to get his agenda across to America.
    Actually you may mean liberal America. Just because the media chooses to only show you the people that don't agree with them they think they can make the claim that all of America does not agree with him. If this were true he would not be in office right now.

No kidding but you don't win the election on the popular vote you win it on the electoral vote.

[quote:d5209]I'm not sure what it is but he can't seem to get his agenda across to America.
    Actually you may mean liberal America. Just because the media chooses to only show you the people that don't agree with them they think they can make the claim that all of America does not agree with him. If this were true he would not be in office right now.[/quote:d5209]

You just flip floped more then Kerry! You said the people vote him in before! Comeon Nick we know your a closet Dem with a picture of Hillary on your nightstand. LOL

If the country wanted him out Kerry would have won.
    You act as though Boy Bush won with a landslide. The difference was under 5% in most key states and just one state, Ohio, decided it by around 140,000 votes. It could easily have gone in a different direction.

Ever since Newt, Republicans have been belligerent and close minded, souring an already sour political scene.

I'm sick of attack politics. I prefer to reason for myself.

And the damage that this president has done to the country will be with us for generations to come. Namely, the deficit, the loss in Iraq, the loss of prestige in the world for the US, the certain knowledge by our enemies that we are a paper tiger, the weakening of key strategic and economic alliances, the suspension of rights guaranteed in the Constitution in the name of national security...and the list goes on.

This administration has catered to the rich at the expense of the middle class, which is the backbone of a stable and prosperous US.

I remember the boy Bush criticizing the Democrats for nation building and not having an exit strategy in previous conflicts. I remember the boy Bush absolutely adverse to any type of nation building or military campaign without a clear cut exit strategy.

And of course, the hard righters have the nerve to co opt the national tragedy of 911 as an excuse for nation building and all the things that boy bush told us he would not do.

As of this writing, there are 3,333 confirmed casualties in Iraq of our fellow Americans. They were sent there under dubious circumstances on claims that were not true. No weapons of mass destruction. No ties between Saddam and al qaida.

Of course, now that this administration broke the Iraq, al qaida has flooded in. Syria and Iran have taken advantage of a broken Iraq to do their dirty work.

Where does one stop?

And you think this president did a fine job?

the loss in Iraq
    Oh we have lost now? Sorry but I don't see it that way.

the loss of prestige in the world for the US
    Prestige? What are you talking about?

the certain knowledge by our enemies that we are a paper tiger
    No, we would be that paper tiger if we cut and run like you want us to do. Bush wants to defeat terrorism. Not run from it.

This administration has catered to the rich at the expense of the middle class, which is the backbone of a stable and prosperous US.
    Actually if I remember correctly Bush was the first president to put a tax break to the tune of a 300 dollar check in my mailbox. Show me a Dem that has done that. Bush has brought unemployment to an all time low and the Dow is at its highest. Hitting 13,000 for the first time.

As of this writing, there are 3,333 confirmed casualties in Iraq of our fellow Americans. They were sent there under dubious circumstances on claims that were not true. No weapons of mass destruction. No ties between Saddam and al qaida.
    Oh please, it's a known fact that Saddam had WMD and he killed how may of his own people with them? No ties? The guy had to go and that area is a haven for Al Qaida and God knows who else. It had to be liberated and a Democracy put in place or it would be a hot bed for every terrorist from the ones who hate us to Iran who hates Israel. If you want to talk about deaths lets talk about the 3000 at the WTC who dies for no other reason than Al Qaida hating our freedom.

That's right - he won the electorial vote. It was decided in a state where his brother was governor, who set voter-registration rules designed to suppress turnout from likely-Democratic voting groups, and affirmed by the Supreme Court, 7 members of which were appointed while his father was either President or Vice President.

Face it folks, for one shining moment, we were a banana republic!

It was 2000, not 04

Get your years right ;)

Gore lost in 2000 not 2004.

Kerry lost in 2004....

I am Republican but I have little good to say about Bush.

I have NOTHING good to say about Bubba and the bitch though.
    It's the fares, stupid

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    Art, how's flying aa treating you?

Mel, I'll still enjoying it. Are you? Run out of popcorn yet?
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

You don't have to be right wing to be dis-satisfied with Hil. Look at Cindy Sheean for example. Personally, I like Obama, however (straying off subject a bit), I don't think the Democratic Party will allow him to be front runner even if he wins the primary.

Hillary Clinton has done nothing for NYS as our senator. In fact she probably did more as First Lady. As for the GOP, Rudy is their best bet. Brownback is a Bush wannabe, McCain doesn't have any fire, no one gives a **** about Romney,and Goldwater and Nixon are dead. Like you say time will tell.
    Spotters have been Homeland Security before HS was a glimmer in the president's eye.