Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Delta New Livery Revealed (?)

I always thought Delta needed a new livery, but now that i see it, THEY DON'T!!.
    They need an old livery
    Just go back to the widget!

unless powers that be change their mind, people better get use to it.

and yes, for the one questioning why build a mock-up for a shoot - they do all the time.

Must be great to work in graphic design, you can just pull out whatever, make a pitch for it and get nicely paid for stuff others do for free on MAP and such. Not to rant but alot of businesses in America, and the travel related businesses in particular, are all image and no service now. Because it's cheaper to rebrand or come up with a new logo or slogan than it is to consistently deliver a quality service to customers.

First of all, why is the Widget on its side? What an abysmal failure. We are truly in the dark ages of aviation branding. IF they're so good, why do they need to be contually re-done? Yes, I know the "reasons" - but how is being ugly, unattractive and barely recognizable helpful?

Are test screenings for the flying public actually done? Or do they sample from within the marketing industry? :shock:

Did the new scheme come from one of the Donald Trump's dimwitted apprentice team brain storms... looks like it could've.

What would be the issue with something like this the folks at the A.net forums came up with? Its not some wild spotter's dream scheme..its in keeping with the current (lamentable) trends.. but its simply better than what we've seen leaked so far...

"Keep 'em Flying"

Tom that is actually probably the best scheme I could imagine without going all the way back to the origional widget colors. Whoever made that scheme is genius!
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

I like what they have now, but I guess I'll have to get used to yet another Delta Livery.
    In loving memory of Casey Edward Falconer
    May 16, 1992-May 9, 2012

That scheme that Tom posted looks a zillon times better I think, and even retains the new font titles. Wake up DL management.

Regards

LGA777