Thread: Need some help with a backlit photo.

Need some help with a backlit photo.

Hi all,

I was stuck at CDG for a few days and went spotting there and got some nice shots, but they're all backlit. Here is one I wanted to get on JP but don't really know what I can do with it.
    "lol retart"

I actually took a stab at this photo, but the main problem isn't actually the backlit quality...it's the distance. In order to crop the photo close enough for it to be of upload quality, you're going to look too much actual quality in the process.

If you want it just for your collection (in a loose crop)...send me the original file and I'll edit it for you.

Melly, This photo was cut down for JP. I'll send you the one for A.nut and the original. This one was squisshed lengthwise.
    "lol retart"

I don't understand what you mean. The dimensions should be the same for both sites, and the actual amount of cropping doesn't differ according to size. What I meant, was that the distance of the plane would require too much of a crop to retain any quality. That PLUS the lack of light, and you've lost way too much quality. That's why I offered to make the best of it for your personal collection. :)

Best I could do. While not likely to be accepted on Anet or JP because of quality, it's nice to have.

Thanks! That's in the personal stash.
    "lol retart"