Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: A380 images thread please post your shots here (3/19)

So Nice pictures!!!!!

Just my little contribution to the photgraphic history of that day. I was more intrested in watching than hammering her with my camera. Besides I could not park my red car whenre it needed to be to go get good shots. As you can tell I was pretty excited. So much that it is missing it's tail in every picture.

Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

vnvlain. for a new photog, non dslr (I'm in the same boat, Sony H1) and being on the wrong side of the sun I think you DID GREAT, especialy the second one.

Congrats,

Ron Peel

Did this Fred Miller go to Hofstra and spot at JFK back in the '80's on the Worldport rooftop? I ask because he looks familiar.
    Spotters have been Homeland Security before HS was a glimmer in the president's eye.

Heres couple pics ..

A different prospective

The photog team

Raj

Nice shot Raj! Love that angle on the A380. Wow! I don't think I have ever seen that many people at Bays, only recognize a few people, who was there?

Mike

Sorry its so late, but i had some tests and a lot of work this week.
    Here are mine from the 19th.

Great shots G-BOAD.
    I'm glad you shot there. By the time I got there to the overpass there was some really nice kind and gracious Man in Blue posted at the top on the overpass and got really pissed at me and started at me when I tried to take shots and ran me off (YOU have got to be kidding me!...What the hell are your doing!....Don't you see me parked here!........Get the hell outtah here! Not to mention a million people had just been there- He just unloading on me because of them.

By the time I got to the road below he had gone down there too and kicked everyone from there too.

Bill S.
    G-BOADs pushback shot is the angle I was obsessed with getting and that is what I was down the rest of the day cause I missed it. Thats the ones I was telling you I wanted.

Senga

Quote Originally Posted by Idlewild
    Did this Fred Miller go to Hofstra and spot at JFK back in the '80's on the Worldport rooftop? I ask because he looks familiar.
    No Hofstra but I did spend a fair ammount of time on rooftop parking as my father worked for PAA for 17 years at JFK. -Derf
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Hey !!!

Hello everybody ! Boys (and girls !), those photos are very nice for miost of them ! Nice to see you appreciate the coming of the A380 ! :)

Raph (From Toulouse)
    -- A 747 can hide another one --

here are some of my images from the last day. i got the fly-by standing on the ramp by terminal 1 and the taxi to hangar 19 with the fire trucks giving the 2 cannon salute. my images are on spottersblog.com under snygana69[/img]

Yeah I know it's a month late but, better late than never!

I submitted this one to JP.net after some editing. Think it will make it?
    http://web2.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=1400612

I think it may be grainy.
    "lol retart"