Thread: Senga Clone number 45229-A-23 Arrives into NYC via LGA

Senga Clone number 45229-A-23 Arrives into NYC via LGA

Greetings,
    Heres a few shots of my flight from MCO-LGA yesterday.
    The edits are not that good as I was guestimating how to edit since these were done on an LCD that is very difficult to edit with.
    Departed MCO runway 35L
    DAL MD-88, LGA runway 31 arrival.
    It feels great to be back up north for a few days and to have the biting cold enter my lungs. I was hoping it be colder and to see some snow falling. But anything to get away form Florida's climate.
    Check out the condensation trail the wing generated on short final to LGA.

Senga

Nice pics, edits aren't too bad, maybe a bit underexposed.
    nwa FOREVER!

Nice shots of the Localizer 31 approach. The horseshoe shaped building in the third to last photo is St Francis Prep High School, which is where I took the SATs! If you took any shots at the same angle about a minute earlier you'd see where I live. :)
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

I was working when you came in. Had I known I would have popped over to the widget building
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Ok so he snow wasn't falling but at least theres some on the ground right? Nice shots, that last one is WRI right? And the one before Dover?

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    very nice as always senga, glad you got a shot of my ramp with all our 35 airplanes. noticed that AC put covers on the intakes of thier engines, wish we ahd that for our airplanes. that would have avoided one of the major problems we had yesterday...
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Thanks guys.....
    Nothing special but I figuered id share the more interesting ones.

Bill,
    Yes snow is good but I preffer it falling. I am the origional snow man!
    I coudl use a awsome snow storm right about now :)

Hiss there will be plenty of time to meet up tomorrow. Eveyrone and their mother will be out hehehe.
    Thanks for the feed back on the images Matt,
    Yes I'll get back to FL and will be like......ARGH they look like crap!

Matt,
    ALl those ERJs and CRJs I saw....were they grounded or os that how USA ramp looks like at that time?

Just got back from getting the Silverjet........back it back to get the Lavion 757 and the Air India 777! cya!

Senga

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    NIce shots from the MD88. Great A/c isnt it? how loud did you find it back there?
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Mario,
    Yea I like the MD-88s. Whenever I have flown on them I always feel like I am sinking and stuff. And the small wing give you a better chance of seeing whats below you. I do love those engines though. I have always enjoyed sitting right in front of the engine on MD-80 types when I can.
    Senga