Thread: Good luck on Monday All

Good luck on Monday All

Well I just wanted to say good luck to everyone on Monday with the A380. I"m sure many of you are very excited and I just want to say enjoy. I'm traveling out of the county this week and won't be there. While I'm sure many of you are excited about getting a great picture of this bird, stop for second and realize what it is you are really witnessing.

One can say what they want about the A380 but this is historical event in the halls of aviation history. The first or last time a plane, airline, flight arrives into or out of JFK is a major event. JFK has been and always will be the gateway where America greets the world. So remember this when you are standing there on Monday that history is happening before your eyes. Enjoy and I want to see some pics when I return to my hotel Monday night. Good Luck All! :D

I agree absolutely. You may hate Airbus or Boeing, but this is one event that will go down in history. Some may recall when the 747 came out, it was at the time a god, the mother of all aircrafts and some to ths day still claim it is.

The A380, has been bashed by so many even myself, however you cannot deny the popularity it brings to everyone and the news event it will bring. I totally bring this event right up with Concorde and the 747 also.

I will be on the first day of my job with Southwest Airlines, and its great my first day will coincide with this event.

Good luck to those spotting and be glad your truly seeing history in the making once again.

As tom said ENJOY!

Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

Unfortunately since I have school I won't be able to make it to the event, so I will echo the others, good luck with the event!
    nwa FOREVER!

I agree with all the above comments - I'm envious of you guys! Good luck with all the shots - and post a couple for the rest of us to see!
    Mark Lawrence - KFLL
    Davie, FL

Community Manager NYCAviation.com
    email: [email protected]

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1538
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/9633283@N04/

I echo everything Tommy said, enjoy the A380 guys!

And take some good pics for us to see ;)