Thread: I'm Home! Spotting 3/12

I'm Home! Spotting 3/12

Shaloha, everyone.

I'm home for Spring Break all this week (through the A380 next Monday), and will likely be out spotting at least two or three times. I know most of you are working during the week, but feel free to give me a heads up if any of you will be out. It'll be nice to reunite and see some of the new faces.

Anyway, as the subject line suggests, I'll be out at JFK for most of the day today for some arrivals. Cell's 917-741-7739.

Brian
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

Little brother!

I'm off Wednesday and Thursday. I've got a lot of errands to run, but perhaps we can meet up. Spotting or food or whatever.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D.
    Little brother!

I'm off Wednesday and Thursday. I've got a lot of errands to run, but perhaps we can meet up. Spotting or food or whatever.
    Sounds like a plan. I'm game for lunch in T4 when you have a break at work, too. Let me know, give me a call whenever.
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle