Thread: Can someone indentify this Gulfstream?

Can someone indentify this Gulfstream?

This is the Gulfstream that Rudy Giuliani used to fly to AVP in the fall. Can anyone identify this airline? I thought it was NetJets at first, but it is not. I don't think the plane even had a tail number. Government flight?

Sorry for the camera shake. I did find a photo where the stripes on the plane were not shaky, so I Photoshopped the paint stripe onto a photo of the aircraft's nose so that you could see the colors of the paint.

Thanks!

looks like a 5 to me personally
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    hiss, more like a III or a 450. haven't seen the airplane personally, hard to track without a tail number or callsign.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

engines are too big to be a 3
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

That is a G-IV. The pax door is too close to the windshield to be a V and also it looks too close to be a 450. For me atleast; the paint is not unique enough to figure out exactly what plane it is...

Are you saying the plane had no tail number on it or that nobody caught what it was? Doesn't sound right that they could fly around without any sort of identifying numbers, even government aircraft have those.

My hunch is this is either a charter, the private aircraft of one of Rudy's wealthy friends/backers/clients, or perhaps his very own aircraft as he has certainly made enough money in the last 5 years of consulting on everything from security to investment banking to pick one up for himself.