Thread: Express Jet ERJ at FRG

Express Jet ERJ at FRG

Anyone who wants to take a look at the new airline formed from Express Jet (formely a CO express carrier) can take a drive down to FRG. She's parked along New Highway near the Sheltair hanger. Its rather an interesting scheme...

Sounds like she is becoming a regular visitor - I caught her leaving FRG on Saturday 2/3 (and FlightAware showed a return trip the next day) and Fred got her this past weekend.

Someone from XJET told me today that it looks much better in person, can you guys agree to that statement? Reminds me of the America West colors. They told me that they're operating charters.

Quote Originally Posted by njgtr82
    Someone from XJET told me today that it looks much better in person, can you guys agree to that statement? .....
    No
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

It really is bad. I was watching it get pushed back yesterday and it really only looks good when you are standing face to face with it when it kinda looks like a lanky gray learjet. I was looking at the Xjet breifing that the pilots left on the jet center computer but couldn't find out where they were going. It wasn't going to be local because the weather brief was about 15 pages.
    Jetblue Pilot departure announcement : "We are pleased to have some of the best flight attendants in the industry ...Unfortunately none of them are on this flight...!"

Where the PARK routing crosses the Expressway Visual 31
    Looks like it went out to MKE on Monday, and is currently en route back to FRG, with an ETA of 0151L. It'll be a quick turn at Farmingdale, heading out to TYS.

[EDIT: Should be the St. John's Womens basketball team, which lost at Marquette tonight]