Thread: Booking on JAL from JFK-GRU-JFK?

Booking on JAL from JFK-GRU-JFK?

Does anyone know if it is possible to book on JAL from JFK to GRU and back? I checked their website and they only gave me American flights.

I would love to get a chance to fly on them especially on that route!

Thanks!

I don't see why not, its an international flight. I'm flying JFK-YVR on Cathy next week.

Should be able to. I did a dummy booking a few months ago.

Keep in mind they only fly the route a few days a week.
    Wings Down Under on Flightglobal

Yes you can. I flew it before a few years ago. They used to have really, really cheap fares if you booked way in advance. Not sure about the fares anymore since I haven't been to Brazil in a few years.

Thanks guys I'll see what I can find.

I don't see why not, its an international flight. I'm flying JFK-YVR on Cathy next week
    I am going on a cruise in July to Alaska but flying MCO-SLC-YVR, but my other family members are flying JFK-YVR on Air Canada on a A319. I'll bet it'll be nicer on Cathay since I think they fly bigger jets to JFK, correct?
    In loving memory of Casey Edward Falconer
    May 16, 1992-May 9, 2012

Looks like I'll be flying TAM down to Brazil but if I ever make it back down there again I'll be sure to try and book JAL.

Quote Originally Posted by JetBlueAirwaysFan
    I don't see why not, its an international flight. I'm flying JFK-YVR on Cathy next week
    I am going on a cruise in July to Alaska but flying MCO-SLC-YVR, but my other family members are flying JFK-YVR on Air Canada on a A319. I'll bet it'll be nicer on Cathay since I think they fly bigger jets to JFK, correct?
    HKG-YVR-JFK-YVR-HKG is the routing of the flight. The 747-400 operates the flight.

Air Canada is in the process of installing a new cabin which they call "project xm" and it looks like a great product including state of the art AVOD.

Quote Originally Posted by JetBlueAirwaysFan
    CX 747-400 sure beats anything in the AC fleet, let alone the A319s they fly to JFK.

The downside to CX's JFK-YVR service is the midnight/1AM arrival into YVR.
    Wings Down Under on Flightglobal

My mother went on this flight to JFK by 800 dollars. If you want to come, come in the end of april, because there is a spotting "reunion" in GRU, 3 days spotting.... Like Camping. MOre info:

Contato Radar

Here in Braazil you will find great shots with this hot sun!
    Brazil - A &^%@%# ATC system here!

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph
    My mother went on this flight to JFK by 800 dollars. If you want to come, come in the end of april, because there is a spotting "reunion" in GRU, 3 days spotting.... Like Camping. MOre info:

Contato Radar

Here in Braazil you will find great shots with this hot sun!
    I'll be going to Bahia (hopefully) in the end of May so I was looking at JAL for the JFK-GRU-JFK part and possibly flying GOL or some other airline between GRU and SSA.

Yes you can.......