Thread: I might be sick

I might be sick

Yeah I woke up today to a phone call from a girl who goes by this title quite forign to me till lately. Girlfriend. Yep..... That dirty word has infultrated my vocabulary. It is not as painful as I thought it was at least thus so far. Relationship? Wha? Yikes! I leaped out of bed this morning and had to wash my mouth out. No all jokes aside I am actually holding the title boyfriend. Scarey huh? I know Nik V. and Tommy are scratching their heads and probably wondering if I need a Cat scan or anything but no I am okay. So look for someone new in the group gatherings to show up. She actually is somewhat into airplanes. Well duh she works 8 airbuses a day. lol Anyway just thought I would put this pointless thread out there. Any advise on how to live up to this new and forign title I have aquired would be nice.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

What's the problem. You acquire that title, you go out, you photograph planes together for a while, you get married, you have kids, you lose all interest in your past hobbies due to lack of time. Life goes on.

What's the problem? :lol:
    I'm learning to fly, around the clouds. But what goes up must come down. - Tom Petty

Glad to hear you found someone special. I hope he makes you happy. :)
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Did you hypnotize her? :D

Good luck and have fun!

My three year anniversary with my gf is coming up in March. Hope you saved some $$$$...girlfriends can be quite expensive, especially around this time of year.
    "I can't wait until tomorrow, cause I get better looking everyday"
    --Joe Namath

Congrats Ryan. When I'm old enough to have a steady girl friend I hope her occupation will be a flight attendant. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D.
    :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Iberia A340-600
    Congrats Ryan. When I'm old enough to have a steady girl friend I hope her occupation will be a flight attendant. :)
    If you don't mind 50-something Israeli-ish women, Phil and Mel have a new neighbor who would be perfect! :D
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D.
    Was that a freudian slip Phil? Or wishful thinking? :twisted:

Well I know you need a cat scan but for other reasons.. LOLOL

Be careful, that affliction could fester into the dreaded wife!!!
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan