Thread: Does Northwest Cargo or KLM Cargo serve JFK

Does Northwest Cargo or KLM Cargo serve JFK

I was wondering if Northwest Cargo or KLM Cargo serve JFK? I did see Northwest Cargo at JFK a few years back but havent seen it since and now that KLM Cargo moved from the old Polar Air Cargo area to where Air China Cargo is located, are they able to serve cargo flights there?
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

NW comes in with the silver bullets from time to time. I have not seen them in a few months but I taxied past one in August early morning while she was holding to cross 22 right.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

I can't remember seeing NW Cargo often at all going back through 2003, but they would show up every now and then. If hiss saw as "recently" as August, I suppose they might still show up at some point.
    "Keep 'em Flying"

KLM Cargo has come in ocasionally with charter flights but not that I can remember in the past 4 years.

IIRC, NW cargo used to serve JFK almost daily, they do not anymore. I think they dropped cargo services, at the same time the pax. 747 service was cut back in 10/05.

On an interesting note, NW is looking to build their new cargo facility at DTW or YIP. I hope it is DTW so I can catch all the traffic without having to switch airports!
    nwa FOREVER!

KL has 7 maindeck pallet positions daily to JFK (74M) so I recon the demand for a pure freighter is not that big