Thread: Rep Ellison called for terrorist's release in 2000

Rep Ellison called for terrorist's release in 2000

It just gets better all the time.....

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.a ... E_ID=53796

:(
    "Keep 'em Flying"

I don't even know what to say.....

It is - even now - almost unbelievable - folks can take these crazy stances. But in fairness to Rep Ellison, his view (as expressed in 2000), is not terribly dissimilar to that of the New York Times.

It shold be astonishing (but of course it is not) that Ellison even states to not know that much about the facts..which doesn't for even half a second stop him from taking a position in this... he simply likes the rhetoric... Symbionese Liberation Army (and friends) put out some propaganda along the lines of fighting for "the poor" - and never mind how no one gets fed by their efforts, but that policemen and citizens are randomly or deliberately murdered or hurt - either getting in the way of bank robberies or having pipe bombs put under cars and such - all Ellison sees is that "these people" - law enforcement?, "the State"?, Republicans? - who knows.. want to "get her now" or words to that effect. A real know nothing knee jerk response which ought to be beyond the pale... but of course even Queen Hillary'a people floated the notion for the FALN and friends who shot up the Senate to be forgiven/released etc. - in what I can only assume was a misguided effort to secure the Puerto Rican vote in NY...a miscalculation because a preoccupation with blowing up innocent people has never enjoyed Puerto Rican support. But a harmless miscalculation for some Democrats apparently....
    "Keep 'em Flying"

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Turner
    ...but of course even Queen Hillary'a people floated the notion for the FALN and friends who shot up the Senate to be forgiven/released etc....
    That notion wasn't just floated, Bill pardoned them!
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

I could tell this guy was trouble from the start. This just shows how screwed up the far left really is!
    nwa FOREVER!