Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $3000 kitty toy....

$3000 kitty toy....

See....even cats like MacBooks! :lol:

w9YNhs-R ... ed&search=

:lol:

I love how the kittne tries to crab the CD.

However I would not let my cat play with my $3000 laptop!

Seriously. I don't get why someone LET this happen!

Someone had a little bit of money to burn... That had to scratch the screen. Ouch!
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Mel, Mac users are very depressed, they don't care what happens to their Mac because it is such a bad computer.

It is so sad to see another case of "The Mac Effect"... :cry:

The only cure to The Mac Effect is an immediate garbage pickup (Where the Mac must be promptly dispensed) and a trip to your local PC store. There is no other way...

;)
    nwa FOREVER!

I knew you'd chime in eventually. So predictable ;)

Last night I booted up my Toshiba laptop, which I literally haven't started at all in 2 months since I got my MacBook, and it was just SO un-user-friendly. I am totally PC dumb now. I used to be really quick and efficient on any computer, but I felt like a moron last night trying to navigate!

Eh, I wasn't going to say anything, but thought I would make a joke.

I hate Toshibas. Poorly built! ;)
    nwa FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by nwafan20
    Eh, I wasn't going to say anything, but thought I would make a joke.

EDIT: I also didn't respond to Apples lame excuse for a phone! ;) (From which they stole the name from Cisco :D)
    nwa FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by nwafan20
    Actually, my Toshiba is an exact mirror to the Sony Vaio and is a great machine....same exact specs except a bigger HD. I loved it while it lasted. Didn't we almost have it all? :cry:

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    Our kitties' toys are our house and furniture...at least that's what has evolved.

So I WISH I could burn just 3K in losses on the account of kitty behavior ;)
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    nwa, bite your tounge. my toshiba is great, and if TSA in MRY wouldn't drop it every time they saw it it would be totally better looking than now. anyway, i have the satelite table that i use when i fly for navigation and planning purposes. still waiting for someone to buy me a jeppsen electronic flight bag though. very solidly built machine, just as good as my vaio before it. the dell and gateways my parents have are total pieces of ****! the gateways have crashed more times that i can count, and the dell batteries are worthless!

aside from that, it was entertaining to watch the cat try to play with the comp. my dog would have tried that for about 30 seconds then simply killed it. no joke, he would be content on spending 3 hours in the park killing those big highway barricades the size of 55-gallon drum. damn, i miss my dog... :(
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellyrose
    Seriously. I don't get why someone LET this happen!
    Like most Mac buyers, the owner probably enjoys throwing vast sums of money down the toilet :)
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Nice one Gotham!!!

cancidas, I have a Toshiba too, it broke, I fixed it. It broke again, I fixed it. It broke a thrid time, it has been 3 months and it is still being fixed so it can stay fixed. (all the same problem)

The problem with most Toshiba laptops is the design of the DC power jack. It is right next to the cooling system and therefore gets hot and the solder burns. This typically happens when the computer is 1-3 years old. It doesn't happen to all, but quite a few of them.

I loved the machine itself, it was great! But the design of the DC power jack was very poor. Toshiba knows of the problem, I have talked to them personally, but they refuse to fix it.
    nwa FOREVER!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i want a kittttttttttttty

i hope that thing was declawed though lol
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    the extent of showing all was moving their bikinis over to show their vajajays, but only if you were sitting up close and had $$$ out. No Gucci, no coochie!

Quote Originally Posted by yaas

i hope that thing was declawed though lol
    I hope it wasn't!!! ;)
    nwa FOREVER!