Thread: My Presence Here On NYC Aviation

My Presence Here On NYC Aviation

Hey there everyone:

I formed this topic because I just want to tell and state to everyone that I apprciate their help in every piece of advice for me, and I made sure it did not waste your time. You guys are like my 2nd family in a way and it is why I asked about the whole thing with christina - and I am sure everyone on this site now knows her name lol. I just hope no one is annoyed or upset with me and if I did I am sorry. I also thought something like that would get everyone else to know me a bit better. I apprciate all of your help and I think the " advice topics" are kind of good in away. As someone stated on this site, we are a colorfull group and being there for one another does help. I also should state I am still in the process of trying to talk to Christina, and hey I never knew girls took that long to do their hair =P. Thanks guys, you are a great group to talk to.
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

Re: My Presence Here On NYC Aviation

Quote Originally Posted by N790SW
    Hey there everyone:
    ..and hey I never knew girls took that long to do their hair =P.
    It doesn't. Maybe you should take the hint.. :roll:

Greets,
    -Omar S.

Omar - I was being sarcastic bro.
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.