Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Your upcoming trips, Biz or Fun

HNL for 2 days.
    Either out of Vegas tomorrow morning at 0150 AM on the A330 or out of SEA on HA27.
    Then back through PDX.
    http://brandonsaviationblog.blogspot.com/ My continuing updated Aviation Blog
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/seahawks7757/ My continuing updated photostream from BFI and sometimes SEA

NLovis
    Quote Originally Posted by lijk604 View Post
    Finally! After almost a year and a half, I have commercial flights booked.

Not sure about the choice of carriers, but it wasn't up to me. Anyone fly Delta out of JFK recently who can give me some pointers?

Sun March 20th JFK-SAN / DAL2657 B737-800
    Fri March 25th SAN-LAX / SKW4712 CRJ100
    Fri March 25th LAX-JFK / DAL2562 B757-200
    Not since my incident last year with them but I can tell you flying in to JFK you will most likely have a LONG wait for your bag. I cant say for leaving though as I have never left via Delta before.

NLovis
    Well my plans are now final. With a few MINOR adjustments.

4/11
    AA301 LGA-ORD MD-83
    AA1854 ORD-TPA MD-82

4/13
    AA1809 TPA-ORD MD-82
    AA350 ORD-LGA MD-83

Quote Originally Posted by steve1840 View Post

June 2nd PVD-CLT-PHX-RNO USAirways
    June 5th RNO-PHX-PHL-PVD USAirways
    Checked my flights to see if I still had 1st class to myself for the entire trip and found out they changed my flights for 4 out of the 6 legs of the trip. Nothing too bad, just flight numbers and a few minutes difference in times. The only major dissapointment though is that I was originally supposed to be flying a 752 from PHX to PHL on the way home, but that has been changed to a A321. I was really looking forward to the 752, since I haven't been on one of them since I was a kid.
    Steve Furst

View my work @

Furst Edition Photography
    JetPhotos.net

Looks like I am going to SXM Monday the 22nd and coming back on either Wed. or Thurs... Havent decided as yet. Sun, t!ts and airplanes....
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

May 17
    DL2047 LGA-ATL
    DL1742 ATL-DAB

May 25
    DL1534 DAB-ATL
    DL802 ATL-LGA

Sister is graduating high school...hard to believe.
    In loving memory of Casey Edward Falconer
    May 16, 1992-May 9, 2012

Apriil 1st
    PVD-PHL SW3946
    PHL-BNA SW1654

April 3rd
    BNA-PHL SW1883
    PHL-PVD SW933

I get to go see my kids again! They didn't get to come up for their spring vacation due to it getting cancelled because of excessive snow days, so I decided to take a weekend trip to see them. Can't wait!
    Steve Furst

View my work @

JetPhotos.net

Quote Originally Posted by hiss srq View Post
    Looks like I am going to SXM Monday the 22nd and coming back on either Wed. or Thurs... Havent decided as yet. Sun, t!ts and airplanes....
    Ha!

I will be there at the same time ... PM me if you want to meet up. I will have wife and kid, so only gratuitous bonkers for me
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS

Quote Originally Posted by gonzalu View Post
    Ha!

I will be there at the same time ... PM me if you want to meet up. I will have wife and kid, so only gratuitous bonkers for me
    I was doing some research, to decide where I want to treat myself to a planespotting adventure at the end of the summer and looked up SXM. When I went on flightstats.com to see what the typical airtraffic was like for thurs-sat (only say thurs so far), I was looking for when the KLM 744 lands, and found out that they fly an MD-11 in on thurs (at least this thurs anyway). Just thought I'd share that bit of info I found since we don't get to see PAX MD-11 here in the NYC area. Hopefully Flightstats.com is reliable in this instance.

SXM has definitely moved into the top 3 places I'm concidering at tyhe end of the summer for a long spotting weekend!
    Steve Furst

View my work @

JetPhotos.net

Quote Originally Posted by steve1840 View Post
    I was doing some research, to decide where I want to treat myself to a planespotting adventure at the end of the summer and looked up SXM. When I went on flightstats.com to see what the typical airtraffic was like for thurs-sat (only say thurs so far), I was looking for when the KLM 744 lands, and found out that they fly an MD-11 in on thurs (at least this thurs anyway). Just thought I'd share that bit of info I found since we don't get to see PAX MD-11 here in the NYC area. Hopefully Flightstats.com is reliable in this instance.

SXM has definitely moved into the top 3 places I'm concidering at tyhe end of the summer for a long spotting weekend!
    Steve,

While it has been rare (I have not seen it myself) more odd things have happened :-) (like the San Fran SWR the other day) But anyway, the KLM MD-11 has been to NY and you never know what a dispatcher is forced to do LOL.

As for SXM, I will likely miss the MD-11 as I leave the place on Friday at 4:00pm and the MD-11 is at 5:05pm. The 747 I should as the schedule calls for a Sunday/Tuesday Schedule at 1:20pm

Corsair 747 Thursday at 2:0pm ish...

AFR 340 is a daily yippee!!
    Manny Gonzalez

Gonz. Who are you flying down on? If your on JetBlue we will be on the same plane if I go tomorrow.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Yeah, come by my seat and say hi LOL. I will be with Wife and Kid on seats 20A,B,C :-) B6787
    Manny Gonzalez

msp-phx 31March11

Vacation time!!! Might have to change to a warm weather avatar
    Jeremy in Minnesota

My pictures on jp.net

May 7
    PVD - BNA SW1807

May 8
    BNA - PVD SW1029
    Steve Furst

View my work @

JetPhotos.net

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    TDY in PHX... (that has a familiar ring to it) 5 Apr to 10 Apr.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.