Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Your upcoming trips, Biz or Fun

NLovis

Re: Your upcoming trips, Biz or Fun

Quote Originally Posted by chrisparypa
    I just booked hotel in Las Vegas... but Vegas is nothing compare to the Nellis AFB and thats the reason why am I going there... Nellis AFB Air Show...

Didn't booked the ticket yet :P but probably: AirTran, AA or Delta from LGA or JFK :P
    If you fly AA or DAL from JFK you might get a 777. On a more topic note it looks like my flight to Oregon for training will be end of April sometime June. I'll keep posted.

I am thinking about MSP in a few weeks with some better weather hopefully this time around. LAX, SFO and PDX definetly in the near future. If anyone wants to do HNL or any of the Hawaiian Islands soon let me know. Of course all of these are ment spotting trips ;) HNL is a possible day trip now that Hawaiian has the RedEye back to SEA
    http://brandonsaviationblog.blogspot.com/ My continuing updated Aviation Blog
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/seahawks7757/ My continuing updated photostream from BFI and sometimes SEA

NLovis

Quote Originally Posted by seahawks7757
    I am thinking about MSP in a few weeks with some better weather hopefully this time around. LAX, SFO and PDX definetly in the near future. If anyone wants to do HNL or any of the Hawaiian Islands soon let me know. Of course all of these are ment spotting trips ;) HNL is a possible day trip now that Hawaiian has the RedEye back to SEA
    Definitly interested in that hawaiian trip. think i can magage it if its a few months off.

AA167 JFK-NRT on 4/9 - 772
    AA168 NRT-JFK on 4/19 - 772

:borat:

Thursday the 1st USAirways LGA-CLT-SRQ Friday the 2nd SRQ-CLT-LGA... Just need a cool 24 hours at home to relax a bit. Lately I would opt against flying on anyone but logisticly I needed to make sure that if my ticker acted up like it did last time I flew I am either enroute to or from a city in which I have family in case another crew panic's and calls up MedLink again. Being I have a ton of family in Charlotte USAirways it was. My Dr. doesnt want me on planes longer than an hour to an hour and a half at a time so here we go.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Quote Originally Posted by NLovis
    Definitly interested in that hawaiian trip. think i can magage it if its a few months off.

It's any time for me whenever loads are light and I got a few days off ;) Just email me whenever you want to do it!

Also forgot to add Vegas hopefully some time!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/seahawks7757/ My continuing updated photostream from BFI and sometimes SEA

As said in another topic I'll arrive to the East Coast next week. I bought my tickets today :mrgreen:

April 7:
    GVA-ZRH, LX A320
    ZRH-EWR, PrivatAir BBJ2 :mrgreen:

April 17-18:
    BOS-ZRH(+1), LX A343
    ZRH-GVA, LX ARJ1

And the following flights were already confirmed.

April 11:
    EWR-DTW: DL D93
    DTW-YYZ: DL CR1

April 14:
    YTZ-BOS: PD DH4
    Regards,

Romain

Visit my website: http://www.safetycardsgeneva.com

NLovis

Quote Originally Posted by NLovis

It's any time for me whenever loads are light and I got a few days off ;) Just email me whenever you want to do it!

Also forgot to add Vegas hopefully some time!
    I'll get to you on that. It definitly wont be till end of june or july. Idk my days off yet and the trip would have to be fit withing the days off. Also pending if i'm in state or not cause I travel with my new position.

Tuesday April 6th
    Delta 98 FLL-JFK 738W

Wednesday April 7th
    Copa 490 PTY-MIA
    ATP MEL, Commercial Pilot ASEL & ASES, CFII
    Instrument Airplane
    CL-65
    , ATR-42, ATR-72, LR-JET, LR-60
    AGI & IGI
    http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.s ... entry=true

April 13th
    Cape Air MWA-STL C402
    American Airlines STL-ORD S80
    United Airlines ORD-SFO 747 (we hope!)

April 14th
    Southwest Airlines SFO-PHX 733
    Southwest Airlines PHX-STL 73G

April 15th
    Cape Air STL-MWA C402

Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

Well my upcoming plans are-
    April 11 MSP this sunday as it is supposed to be sunny there and good weather for a shoot
    April 18 SJC flights are very light in and out of there and have a few flickr buddies down there
    April 25 LAX Finally I might get to see the A380 Beast!!!

Two trips one soon and for biz one in Sept and my 2010 vacation!

4/27
    AA 301 LGA-ORD MD-80
    AE 5004 ORD-MKE ERJ-140

4/30
    AE 3766 MKE-ORD CRJ-700
    AA 346 ORD-LGA MD-80

Vacation 2010!
    9/1
    AA 142 JFK-LHR 777-200

9/15
    AA 6559 Operated by BA CDG-LHR 767-300
    AA 107 LHR-JFK 777-200

Just booked:

5/16
    AZA 643 EWR-FCO A332

5/30
    AZA 642 FCO-EWR A332
    Phil Gengler - NYCA's "other Phil"

Well, aftr a zillion times bouncing all over the USA it is confirmed that I am moving to CLT full time. Apartment right in the downtown. Date is not set as yet but I've been back and fourth for about 2 weeks on a bi daily basis getting our newest office put together there. So as far as for trip purposes go I am on JetBlue every second to third day going either direction to and from CLT on JetBlue and US from JFK. Next trip is 10AM from JFK Monday morning on JetBlue.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

NLovis

Quote Originally Posted by hiss srq
    Well, aftr a zillion times bouncing all over the USA it is confirmed that I am moving to CLT full time. Apartment right in the downtown. Date is not set as yet but I've been back and fourth for about 2 weeks on a bi daily basis getting our newest office put together there. So as far as for trip purposes go I am on JetBlue every second to third day going either direction to and from CLT on JetBlue and US from JFK. Next trip is 10AM from JFK Monday morning on JetBlue.
    Were guna miss you down here hiss. Be sure to visit from time to time :borat: As I continue with my training i'm getting word that i will probably be traveling as part of it. Heard DOV pop up and a few other places. Need to see what happens but if I do get sent to DOV it will be sweet seeing all the military equipment they got. :borat: