Page 41 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Your upcoming trips, Biz or Fun

Re: Your upcoming trips, Biz or Fun

Not how I wanted to spend my Christmas weekend....

12/26 - BTA5807 LGA-CLE
    12/27 - BTA5808 CLE-LGA

business trip. UGH Cleveland in late December.

its ok, I know the feeling man. Me and my stepdad just booked sameday roundtrips on JetBlue to SRQ on xmas eve. Down in the AM on JBU345 (my normal ride home) and back on the 1845 out of SRQ. Were picking up my mothers suprise xmas gift. A 2010 Cadillac CTS-V.Picking it up at Coast Cadillac, driving it home, pulling the 2006 Deville out of the garage, putting the new car in, putting a massive bow around it than hauling butt to SRQ to catch our flight back to JFK. They are going down on the 27th for the rest of the winter on and off so we figure it will be a pretty cool suprise. 3 weeks ago when I was in SRQ with my GF we did most of the leg work for it.

Edited for year.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Jan 9th
    Cape Air
    MWA-STL

Jan 10th
    WN STL-BOS-STL-DAL

Jan 13th
    WN DAL-STL
    Cape Air STL-MWA

Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

My annual trip back to Jamaica is early this year. March 4th JM10 and back on JM11 on the 7th. Short weekend of partying on Treasure Beach with friends. Just booked it.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

March is shaping up to be a crazy busy month for me. I just booked my trip to Miami for Ultra. For those of you not familiiar it is the biggest and defineately the funest Electronic music event of the year.

March 25th
    AA 1229 B762 JFK-MIA

March 30th
    AA518 763 MIA-JFK

And yet another trip. January 12th JetBlue 345 down to SRQ to look at condo's for rent near downtown SRQ. Return January 15th on 346. As it is right now JetBlue SRQ and some TPA staff know me and my stepdad on a first name basis. If all goes well I will be moving back to SRQ about 3/4 of the year. :borat: And if all goes REALLY well that time frame will be roughly from October to May till furthur notice.

First trip of 2010 happens to be the same as my last trip of 2009.

1/25
    LGA-ORD-MKE
    AA305
    AE4085

1/28
    MKE-ORD-LGA
    AE3879
    AA346

After postponiong my trip to Sarasota and rebooking a one way down on JetBlue I will be returning to NY either Wednesday or Thursday afternoon. Right now it is between flying Southwest (I know, I know I am going to get flack because I always bash them) or I might drive to PBI and catch a ride on one of two empty segments from PBI to FRG scheduled on company airplanes this week. It is all up in the air so to speak.

SWA
    STL-DAL
    DAL-STL
    Jan 19th, 2010

Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

Friday Morning I am flying JewtBlue into JFK from TPA going home, packing a winter bag than going to LGA and meeting my cousin for a USX 2PM flight to IND. Coming back Tuesday morning on the 635 AM from IND. Going to see the JETS!!!!!!!!! :borat: than........ Friday back to SRQ for three more days on flight 345

Jan 31st
    MWA-STL
    Cape Air

Feb 1st
    STL-MWA
    Cape Air

Jan 28th
    Cape Air
    MWA-STL
    Southwest Airlines
    STL-TUL-DAL

Jan 28th
    Southwest Airlines
    DAL-STL
    Cape Air
    STL-MWA

Nother interview.

Alex

Heading down to Florida for the "big" week aviation wise.

Flying ACY-MCO-FLL on Spirit then MCO-ACY.

The big week starts with SuperBowl on Sunday 3/7 followed midweek by the Miami Boat Show which always attracts a lot of biz traffic, rounding off the week with the Daytona 500.

If anyone is down there and needs transport, we have room in a minivan!

Jamaica just got postponed by one week. Departing the 14th now. It cost an arm and a leg to rebook reservations with Air Jamaica. One of my best friends from high school decided short notice to get married in El Paso,Texas on March 6th and made me a groomsmen so now I am flying from ISP to TPA on the 4th to pick up my date to the wedding and than we are flying Southwest from TPA to HOU and on to ELP for the wedding. Returning to TPA on the 8th and than flying back to ISP the following day to repack and head to Jamaica a few days after it. Now I have to figure out how to squeeze more Sarasota time into March and I won't see NY except to repack a bag. Just the way I like it. :borat:

Quote Originally Posted by hiss srq
    and I won't see NY except to repack a bag. Just the way I like it. :borat:
    I here that is just the way your neighbors like it to hiss srq. You are so fortunate you have a job that allows you to constantly be travelling all over and not have to work some kind of regular schedule like the rest of us, enjoy it !

Cheers

LGA777