Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Your upcoming trips, Biz or Fun

Senior Member AirtrafficController's Avatar
    Going to Orlando on July 26 @ 6:55am arriving 9:32 am rent a car, drive to Cape Canavral, Miami, Ft. Myers and then depart from SWF @7:00pm on July 30 and arrive @ 10:55pm
    Aspires to become an Air Traffic Controller at Kennedy Tower.
    http://web01.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=31094

Work

Dubai-Paris(CDG)
    Paris(CDG)-Dubai

Dubai-Nagoya
    Nagoya-Dubai

Hehe! My very first time to NGO!! :P :D

Dubai-Nagoya
    Nagoya-Dubai

Dubai-Zurich
    Zurich-Dubai

Dubai-Zurich
    Zurich-Dubai

I'm afraid there's no PLAY trips comin' up for me except for those I posted already :roll: :mrgreen: ..Oh well!! I'll definitely have to make up for it right here right now and in Brissy (Brisbane) later this month. :twisted: :P :D

I'm off to soak up some more mid-med Sun,

CheerZ,

HALCYON
    flyin' SUNSEEKER..

August 1
    JFK-PWM

August 4
    PWM-JFK

Delta Connection (Comair) CRJ-100s both ways...my first trip on any type of regional jet! :D
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    August 1
    JFK-PWM

August 4
    PWM-JFK

Delta Connection (Comair) CRJ-100s both ways...my first trip on any type of regional jet! :D
    Portland's a great city!!! Love it!!!

As for trips...

7/13: LGA-CAK
    7/15: CAK-LGA
    "I can't wait until tomorrow, cause I get better looking everyday"
    --Joe Namath

Well just got done with Andrews AFB to Ramstein AB, Germany - Frankfurt, Hahn to Ciampino, Italy to Charleroi, Belgium to Amsterdam to Palma de Mallorca, Spain to Sevilla, Spain to Rota NAS, Spain and back to Stewart ANG Base NY all in 13 days!

The Andrews - Ramstein leg was on a C17, the Hahn to Ciampino flight on a 737 (Ryanair), the Ciampino - Charleroi flight on a 737 (Ryanair) the Belgium - Amsterdam on a train, the Amsterdam - Mallorca on a 737 (Air Berlin), the Mallorca to Sevilla on a 737 (Air Europa), the Sevilla - Rota on a train/taxi and then Rota back to Stewart on a C5...

Amazing trip backpacking through Europe with some friends. Flew Space-A over to Europe and back (both on the C17 and C5). C17 is an amazing plane. Jumpsat the 2nd half of the flight with a McGuire crew (where I am going next year)... C5 was HUGE, but sweet since I made a bed out of the 3 seats and slept most of the way. Kind of furthered my desire to fly cargo/tankers rather than fast movers, but we'll see....

Next trip is LGA-DTW-LGA with AA in a week!

Biz...
    Southwest Airlines
    June 28th
    STL-DAL
    DAL-STL

Pleasure...
    American Airlines
    July 10th
    STL-DFW
    DFW-STL

Thats it for now...

Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

Counting down the days to:

DAB-ATL-YVR on July 12

Returning:
    YVR-ATL-DAB on July 21

Delta Airlines
    In loving memory of Casey Edward Falconer
    May 16, 1992-May 9, 2012

In the next few weeks I am doing LGA-CLT-GNV-CLT-LGA on pleasure. Also I should shortly be doing a Omaha trip TBA the routing and carrier though. I have cancelled my LGA-PHL-MCI trip the week of the 4th for several reasons but oh well.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Quote Originally Posted by RDU-JFK
    I'm actually flying there and then driving another 3 hours to a cabin my friend's family has in the middle of nowhere near the Canada border. The drive would be about an hour shorter drive if we flew into Bangor, but the airfare is almost quadruple the price of Portland. :?
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    Quote Originally Posted by RDU-JFK
    I'm actually flying there and then driving another 3 hours to a cabin my friend's family has in the middle of nowhere near the Canada border. The drive would be about an hour shorter drive if we flew into Bangor, but the airfare is almost quadruple the price of Portland. :?
    At least you can fly. Last year when we went to Canada, we drove up from here in New Jersey. :?

Yet another trip for the guy who rarely goes anywhere! :)

August 24
    JFK-LAS

August 27
    LAS-JFK

Delta 757s both ways. On the ads I've seen on the subway they say most flights from JFK to the west coast have the new interior. Anyone know if this includes LAS?

Not likely, Delta is mostly useing those planes on ATL, SLC and major business flights. LAS is considered a pleasure route though many business conventions are held there.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

That sucks. I really only want it for the flight out there...I'll be flying the redeye back and sleeping.

I'm really excited about this part, something I haven't had on a flight in over 5 years...

Meal: Dinner

LOL are you a medallion member elidgeable for an upgrade? The meals up front are killer!

Man, isn't that something..

It used to be every flight in the PM would be Dinner. I recall on TWA and DL and such seeing those planes full of dinner.

I remember hearing tales from those who were trying to make a living on TWA would hop on a flight for free on TWA, have a free diner, and then fly back and eat more, and they got their dinner for free. It was hilarious!

Have a great time, so far these are my scheduled trips...I know I will come up with more on SWA.

Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!