Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Your upcoming trips, Biz or Fun

PHL-DCA, that must be like a 15 minute flight or so, is it?
    In loving memory of Casey Edward Falconer
    May 16, 1992-May 9, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by JetBlueAirwaysFan
    PHL-DCA, that must be like a 15 minute flight or so, is it?
    ...its about 50 minutes
    nwa FOREVER!

Acctual flying time is under 30 minutes. They advertise it as 1hr flight to make up for the ground delays.

Rafal
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Its basic economics, I don't understand it at all..." - Randy Marsh, South Park, CO

Wow! That is one short flight.
    In loving memory of Casey Edward Falconer
    May 16, 1992-May 9, 2012

That is long haul comparing to the flight that I took last year.
    From Charlotte to Greenville SC. Total airborne time was 12 minutes in ERJ-145 :)
    When we were on the ground at CLT flight attendant came thru the cabin offering drinks :) Before we even left the gate she collected the trash and welcomed us in Greenville :)
    The distance on the ground between CLT and GSP is 90 miles. We reached altitude of 17000 feet and started descending :)

Rafal
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Its basic economics, I don't understand it at all..." - Randy Marsh, South Park, CO

Quote Originally Posted by tipek
    That is long haul comparing to the flight that I took last year.
    From Charlotte to Greenville SC. Total airborne time was 12 minutes in ERJ-145 :)
    When we were on the ground at CLT flight attendant came thru the cabin offering drinks :) Before we even left the gate she collected the trash and welcomed us in Greenville :)
    The distance on the ground between CLT and GSP is 90 miles. We reached altitude of 17000 feet and started descending :)

Rafal
    You think that is short? Try a 57 mile flight in an A320!!! Northwest flies A319's, A320's, DC-9's, and Saab 340's between DTW and FNT. Flight time of about 10 minuites! (rarely get above 4,000 feet)
    nwa FOREVER!

GSO looks to be the hot spot for me this upcoming week. I am going for the day to meet up with an old freind I went to school in Jamaica with for the day. Hopefully there and back the same day but weather and loads will determine that of course.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

I flew a 319 from CLT-RDU. Now that was pretty freakin short - 20 minutes. It sure was nice to have the bulkhead all to myself also <G>

Umph! Scratch SRQ. Total trip change due to previous obligations. I have to go to GSO for the day to talk to a freind I went to school in Jamaica with about legal things that are taking place against the school we are involved in.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

FINALLY coming out to NYC!

DEPART: Aug 04 Sat DTW-BWI-ISP 602/864 Depart at 3:25 PM arrive in BWI at 4:55 PM depart BWI at 5:55 PM arrive in ISP at 6:55 PM

RETURN: Aug 11 Sat ISP-BWI-DTW 799/890 Depart ISP at 12:10 PM arrive in BWI at 1:15 PM depart BWI at 4:05 PM arrive in DTW at 5:35 PM
    nwa FOREVER!

Tuesday I have another one that went under the radar. LGA-CLT a 733 and than CLT LGA Thursday on a 319. Oh and the ever present flying the sims at CLT as usual.

Tomorrow morning. LGA-CLT 733 CLT-SRQ CR9 URGH!!!!!!! I hate that frigin airplane like no other. The next day I am going SRQ-DCA E-170 and than DCA-LGA A-319 or MD-88. I am decideing if I want to actually spend a few dollars and fly a maddog since it has been a few years. It is good to go see freinds and the house. I got to clean the pool deck up becuse I am planning to have a large gathering of freinds in a few weeks there as long as the folksdo not hit the roof over it.

Posted this a while back but today/tomorrow I am flying:

Delta677 JFK-ATL 757-200 6:50pm
    Delta 225 ATL-LIM 757-200 11:20pm
    LAN26 LIM-CUZ A319 10:10am

Been so busy the past week or two I haven't posted since my Paris trip.

Last week did LGA-CVG-LGA (What was supposed to be from JFK, but that's another story).

This week I'm doing JFK-ATL-BHM-ATL-JFK

Next week is LGA-ATL-CHA-ATL-LGA.

I will make Delta Elite status this year!!!
    Check out my jetPhotos collection
    Check out my jetVideos collection

Starting Thursday, I do JFK, Colrado Springs, North Carolina, Ireland, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Romania, JFK.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].