Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Could this girl like me? advice please!!!

Could this girl like me? advice please!!!

Hey guys:

Even though this was back in August, and I still talk to this girl even today, this is one situation that I think would be quite awsome to post on here.

My friend told me that this girl that i like saw a plane fly by at night and she told me that they were able to see the colors of the plane and it was gold,white and red, and my friend told me that this girl I like said that " Thats a Southwest" at night!!!!and I would like to know if theres a possibility that she may like me, because she did get into planes with me and her favorite Southwest plane is Shamu and she even looks at all the a-net shots with me soo is there a possiblity here, because you have to admit- I must have done something right for her to ID' a Southwest plane when it was pitch black outside, and the plane was landing too, which made it somewhat low.

Thanks for the feedback and I anticipate looking at all the responses,

ESPCIALLY PHILL AND MELL!!!!! because I am sure he did something right for that to happen lol. All others of course too.!!!

This girls name is christina btw
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

Bobby, ask Cristina out. Find out what kind of food she likes. Make some dinner reservations, and give it a whirl!!! Good luck man.
    Scott Snorteland
    http://www.srsimages.com

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Sounds like she must have some interest in you if she is looking at anet shots with you, though for a teenage girl that is a little weird. I think the next step is to close the deal and ask her to go out on a date. If she says yes and you are too young to drive Tommy can be rented as your chauffeur and he will drive you around in his Altima for a small fee.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Yeah, Phil....how DID you pull that one off? I'd like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellyrose
    Yeah, Phil....how DID you pull that one off? I'd like to know.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*falls off bed laughing*

Why Mel, did Phil do somethin you didn't notice? hehe

Spenidng to much time on the Mac? ;)

God knows I am...

Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

Mel, you know exaclty what I did. I followed my lawyer's advice and removed the restraining order against you in hopes that the reverse psychology would prevent you from stalking me. :-p

Bobby, you've asked advice about this girl before. You've been thinking about making a move on this girl for how long now? If you haven't yet, you probably never will. Grow a pair!!
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

I agree with the others--ask her out. And you don't have to start with going to a fancy restaurant, just start small, casual and slow, like grabbing coffee or something. You can even front it by taking her spotting sometime. The more time you spend with her in a casual atmosphere the more you both will find out about each other. From there you'll know more. But it all starts with the confidence to make the move.

I speak for the others here that are in relationships in that we've all asked a bunch of people out and lived to tell about it! Good luck!
    "I can't wait until tomorrow, cause I get better looking everyday"
    --Joe Namath

You want my advice? There is no girl! Like Alex you are attracted to N414WN. I can understand, Alex had this thing for a WN Kiosk at STL. You two have head issues! LOLOLOLOLOLOL Either ask her out or buy a new bottle of Jergens!

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    dude, when in doubt, whip it out, that's what Nik always says.

That said, dude, perhaps you are showing her too much of your/our geek side?

Ask her out, go to a movie, DO NOT TAKE HER PLANE SPOTTING, hit the mall ( don't know how old you are), Go do mini golf.
    Have fun.

Keep us abreast,

cheers.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    dude, when in doubt, whip it out, that's what Nik always says.
    Bobby wait until at least the second date, maybe third date for that. Mario gets "whip it out" in his head every time he is at a beach and planes are coming in overhead.

That said, dude, perhaps you are showing her too much of your/our geek side?
    Good point, remember Bobby that planes are great but there is a tiime to leave them in the camera and talk about other things.

Ask her out, go to a movie, DO NOT TAKE HER PLANE SPOTTING, hit the mall ( don't know how old you are), Go do mini golf.
    Have fun.
    More good advice. Movie is a good idea with treating her to a nice dinner afterwards.

Keep us abreast,
    Yes please keep us posted.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    You want my advice? There is no girl! Like Alex you are attracted to N414WN. I can understand, Alex had this thing for a WN Kiosk at STL. You two have head issues! LOLOLOLOLOLOL Either ask her out or buy a new bottle of Jergens!
    Ahahahahaahahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Dude go for it Bobby just ask her out. Heck offer to take her up flyiing. Take her on an introductory flight. Trust me take a chick flying on the first date and it is hook line sinker....
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

[quote]Bobby, you've asked advice about this girl before. You've been thinking about making a move on this girl for how long now? If you haven't yet, you probably never will. Grow a pair!![quote]

This time its diffrent because the first time I was like just meeting her, damm Phil I cant believe you remeber that far back, =O but that was before all of this, Hey if you guys have mode advice I am all for it.

Hey Phil one more thing- if i ask her out and take her spotting, can I borrow your camera 8)
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

Bobby, it took Phil 3 months for him to let me touch his camera....I have a feeling you're outta luck ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Mellyrose
    Bobby, it took Phil 3 months for him to let me touch his camera....
    Wise man. Women shouldn't be trusted with equipment any more sensitive than a vacuum.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Matt....please remember for your own sake that you only work about a mile from me and I can easily kick your ass.

Thanks. :twisted: