Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Could this girl like me? advice please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by N790SW
    hahah yeaa shes gotta myspace rofl. ooyeaa alex stalking her is a wonderfull idea!!!!..
    Boy, this isn't too hard to figure out. I would put money on Christina :P

Dude, take a deep breath and ask her out. The worst that can happen is she says no. If you don't ask her out you could regret it the rest of your life.
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

Exactly,

Let's go through the different options you have:

You could not do it, and be alone forever
    You could not do it, and only have Phil's camera to comfort you
    You could not do it, and find another girl (Who you don't like as much as Christina)
    You could do it, and she would say yes... blah blah blah, happy ever after
    You could do it, and she would say yes, and you have some good times together then find out shes not the right women for you
    You could do it, and have her say no, but still be good friends
    You could do it, and have her say no, and not be friends

The good out weights the bad in my opinion. If you never ask her, how will you know what she would have said?

BUT, word of warning, try to ease her into it slowly, don't just randomly say "Christina, I LOVE YOU!!!" Ask her to go to the movies, or your next school dance/play (depending on your age, you haven't told any of us your age), or find something out that she likes and invite her to do that.

Also, if on her Myspace, you are in her top 8, she will say yes, guaranteed! ;)

The point is, JUST DO IT!!!

Here's a challenge for you, do NOT touch your computer or post on NYCA until you ask her out, if that means calling her right now, DO IT!!!
    nwa FOREVER!

I am 17, and shes 16- but she acts alot more mature for her age, I have been on her top 8 before, what happened i dont know lol. Shes always there for me , she always listens to me soo I think its all good. Movies, or what ever else would be good. I am also a good sweet talker, soo that might be another good thing to have right. I deffinatly dont want to be alone forever and see Alex marry her =P
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

This is my myspace link for those who have it:

http://www.myspace.com/bobby2470 shes number one on my top 24

while your at it - add me too.
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

Then get off the dang computer and go call her!!

NOW!!!
    nwa FOREVER!

Wow Bobby she is one pretty girl!

As one of her picture says "the only guy who deserves you is the one who thinks he doesn't"

Think she means you. ;)

Get off your ass and give her a call!

Quote Originally Posted by Iberia A340-600

Get off your ass and give her a call!
    Ive already yelled at him to do that, someone is procrastinating! Gordon, go get the cattle prod!!! THIS should be fun!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    nwa FOREVER!

I am calling her tonight- IT BETTA BE ME WHENI GETT OFF MY ASS AND CALL HER LOL. I think shes know known as the girl EVERYONE on NYC Aviaton knows about rofl.
    -Bobby Catone

Tell ya what Bobby, if you don't do it wthin the next day and report back to this forum about it (in this topic), I will ask her out for you myself through Myspace! Better take the initiative or face having ME ask your girl out for you and me showing her your posts about her! You don't want that do you? ;)

Also, I bet she already knows that you like her... SO JUST DO IT (or I will)!!!
    nwa FOREVER!

I am calling her tonight- IT BETTA BE ME WHENI GETT OFF MY ASS AND CALL HER LOL.
    Good, don't chicken out now!

I think shes know known as the girl EVERYONE on NYC Aviaton knows about rofl.
    What???
    nwa FOREVER!

N790SW wrote:

I think shes know known as the girl EVERYONE on NYC Aviaton knows about rofl.

What???
    Soo far it seems like everyone responded to this thread - hence me saying the girl that everyone on NYC aviation knows about lol.
    -Bobby Catone

Bobby....

How's this for incentive? I'm going to LOCK this thread if the next thing you post is anything BUT the results of you asking her out.

I'm not kidding. This is fair warning. Resist the urge to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellyrose
    Bobby....

How's this for incentive? I'm going to LOCK this thread if the next thing you post is anything BUT the results of you asking her out.

I'm not kidding. This is fair warning. Resist the urge to reply.
    That doesn't count for the rest of us does it? Do we ALL need to ask her out? Can't we just leave that up to Bobby and Alex??? :)
    nwa FOREVER!

"In US and A, if you want to marry a girl, you cannot just go to her father's house and swap her for 15 gallons of insecticide."

S7vWi8sosg4
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

I am sorry even though this is not the result of me asking her out - please no one message her about this topic , as she doesnt know about it, for those who have myspace. I willl ask her out you shal see the response in a day or two. Thanks for all your advice.

Mel or anyone else please dont lock this thread yet.
    -Bobby Catone