Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Could this girl like me? advice please!!!

Also Bobby, you haven't really taken any steps forward since the last time, so we can't give you new advice, you know?
    I am alkso kinda shy , but as someone said before - ask her out even if you think she doesnt like you.

I also did take a few steps. I have been there for her many times, I have shown her that I am a good friend and idk a part of me wants to be sure that its the fact, but its a risk I am gunna take. I mean to any girl on this site - if a guy is there for you, even if your sad, it has to mean something? right?
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

Bobby....I can give you one golden piece of advice: No girl likes a guy who needs constant reassurance. Seriously, **** or get off the pot. ;)

rofl thank you mel that one will stay with me for the rest of my life =P
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Ok Bobby here is an analogy you should understand. Imagine for a second that you are granted ramp access at ISP and you'll allowed to go up to any WN aircraft and touch it, shoot it anything you want. Then imagine Shamu and Slam Dunk one come in back to back and park right next to each other. What you would do?! Pretend this girl is shamu and get the fricken job done and stop posting in this thread! If you wait any longer Alex from Illinois is going to be working for WN and ask her out on a stopover when he is in town!
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by NIKV69
    If you wait any longer Alex from Illinois is going to be working for WN and ask her out on a stopover when he is in town!
    That is soo true Nik!

:shock:

Plus I am due to have an interview soon so I could possibly just beat Bobby to that!

Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

hey Alex doesnt have dibbs on N753SW now doesnt he :lol:
    -Bobby Catone

Pretend this girl is shamu

Thats her favorite WN plane 8)
    -Bobby Catone

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    Wise man. Women shouldn't be trusted with equipment any more sensitive than a vacuum.
    hey! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    the extent of showing all was moving their bikinis over to show their vajajays, but only if you were sitting up close and had $$$ out. No Gucci, no coochie!

Well yes we have it folks and the year isn't even a week old. I present you with NYCA.com worst thread for 2007. Bobby all the time you've taken up asking "should I do this or that." You could have freaking asked her out and got your answer! Worst thread of the year! Yep we're starting out on a good note.

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    I present you with NYCA.com worst thread for 2007
    I agree and I am surprised the mods let it go this long. Very Low quality.

No offense Bobby but in the time you have been lollygagging about asking this girl out you and her could have married and put your kids through college. Nuff said.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Woaaa nooo offense to anyone else " Worst Thread"- hey granted I posted something about this before, but worst thread? ummm isnt that what this part of the form is for " To talk to other users and w.e else" soo thats what I did and thats my 2 cents, and maybe it was my mistake i dont know but w.e thanks for those who gave advice.
    -Bobby Catone

Does this girl have a MySpace so we can collectively stalk her, err, I mean, get an idea of her personality so we can give you better advice? :mrgreen:
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

GothamSpotter, great idea!! Hey, she have a phone number too? We can give it to Alex from Illinois so he can call her while hes at his meeting!!!
    nwa FOREVER!

hahah yeaa shes gotta myspace rofl. ooyeaa alex stalking her is a wonderfull idea!!!!..
    -Bobby Catone

Quote Originally Posted by N790SW
    hahah yeaa shes gotta myspace rofl. ooyeaa alex stalking her is a wonderfull idea!!!!..
    Alex has a better shot! He'd make a move already!