Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Could this girl like me? advice please!!!

OVERestimating, hmm... Phil, does Mel know about this lack of "zoom"?
    nwa FOREVER!

Zoom Zoom Zoom

Phil,

If you have a zoom problem, just buy a Mazda ;)

Hope you and Mel are doing well--hope to see you again soon.
    It's the fares, stupid

It's actually his 100-400IS that attracted me to him in the first place.....so there. 0:-)

Ohh, IS eh? ;)
    nwa FOREVER!

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    What a bunch of innuendo laced non-sense. What a disgrace.

IS= infinitessimally small

You guys keep talking about Canon, but doesn't Nik have a macro lens....its not a 10mm, that was that again, Nik, a quarter inch killer, you called it? Ah, yes, the Nikkor QIK lens.

This is how big Nik's lens is
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Sooo ummm back to me and christina and my crappy camera lol, umm before any of this happens could my fellow NYC aviation friends wish me good luck =] and lets not under estimate Phil, cuz I am sure his zoom is fine.

..............or is it?
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

... You KNOW how big Phils zoom is?? :shock: This is turning into http://www.nycGAYviation.com lol Just kidding!
    nwa FOREVER!

Let's take wagers on how many people will try and click that link! I'm in for $50.

I say 80% of the people, I will bet $200.
    nwa FOREVER!

...and even after preemptive ridicule already started by us, I am having visions of NYCA members clicking that link (most of the in them "over 30" crowd ;))

There hasn't been this much conversation about Phil's junk since he departed Rikers.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Quote Originally Posted by N790SW
    Sooo ummm back to me and christina and my crappy camera lol, umm before any of this happens could my fellow NYC aviation friends wish me good luck =]
    Bobby....in case you can't find it, since it's a bit old....we gave you some really good advice back in June: http://nycaviation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2654 :)

I'm glad Mel found the thread. Honestly, Bobby, you can't expect us to keep putting forth effort to give you advice over and over if you're not going to follow it anyway.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Bobby....in case you can't find it, since it's a bit old....we gave you some really good advice back in June: http://nycaviation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2654 Smile

I'm glad Mel found the thread. Honestly, Bobby, you can't expect us to keep putting forth effort to give you advice over and over if you're not going to follow it anyway.

I thank you for that - its just i dont know if things changed from then till know but then agian Mel is not Christina lol and the stuff i am saying to her and everyone else is stuff she should be hearing lol.

I also do this in a way because it gives the rest of the people on here to get to know me better- isnt that what the galley is for, Everyone knows the effort means alot to me and I thank you all for that, who knows I even said this before she maybe posting on here oneday lol =P
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

Wait a second....I'm not Christina?!?!? All this time I thought.... :roll:

Also Bobby, you haven't really taken any steps forward since the last time, so we can't give you new advice, you know?