Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Allegiant Airlines, 78% load factor

Senga be careful around SFB though their Opps people are very touchy. Ask Idle about that lol
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Thanks for the warning hiss.
    hiss, its funny you should say that because I have pick up on that myself. SFB is worse than Nazi/EWR. The cops are EVERYWHERE. I have found it better to stay away from the airport itself as I just get bad vibes about the place- especially today. Every turn I take there a cop posted up there, creepi'n there. The City of Sanford is riddle with officers too. I don't think I have seen so many cops concentrated in such a small area. When they get to intersections they wait for you to pass, then sit there for 15 seconds and then drive just fast enough to catch up to you nice and slowly creepin up to you! I do know Orlando in general is not very nice to aviaiton photographers. To make it worse I pass the same cops several times and that makes things even worse at the airport. One officer today- we crossed paths 3 times today. I was just waiting for him to make a U-turn.
    Senga

About Justin Idle I was planning on asking home about SFB. Did he have some experiences at SFB?

You know I was going to go back out again for the AAY in old colors again but I think I might pass that up.

Senga

I will have him answer for himself
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Ok,I hope hes monitoring this thread.
    The room gets quiet.............
    Senga