Thread: Canon Ad

Canon Ad

OK, all you Canonites, take a look at today's Newsday. Across the center spread of the main section, we have a 2-page Canon ad. It has what appears to be a full-size photo of the 600mm IS L lens, with the tag line "White lenses are cooler." I saw it listed on the layout sheet yesterday, but hadn't gotten to take a look at it before it ran.

Just don't drool on the paper :D

I saw that! Freaking great! I love the double meaning. On another related topic Canon will be going through building its new North America HQ over here in Melville! Perhaps one day Nick will see the light and get rid of that plastic toy he calls a Nikon! LOLOL

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Oh sure Canon is copying Nikon moving to Melville, not until the day that Sam Chui leaves Nikon will I! Nikon doesn't need full page ads!
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by NIKV69
    Oh sure Canon is copying Nikon moving to Melville, not until the day that Sam Chui leaves Nikon will I! Nikon doesn't need full page ads!
    Nick Canon has been on Long Island longer then Nikon. They need a new HQ because they are growing. Must be the fact they are the market leader in digital cameras, perhaps?? :twisted: :twisted:

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Must be the fact they are the market leader in digital cameras, perhaps??
    More like they need a bigger shop to fix them! :mrgreen:
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by NIKV69
    Must be the fact they are the market leader in digital cameras, perhaps??
    More like they need a bigger shop to fix them! :mrgreen:
    Hmmm wasn't it you who said Nikon's service blew last year??? I remember that comment... Canon on the other hand, one week and my lens was back in my hands! BOW to white lenses, they are cooler!