Thread: Quick Southwest updates from me.

Quick Southwest updates from me.

Hey All-

I have had a couple IM me to ask when they would be throwing peanuts at me :shock: (*looks at Tommy*) or riding one of my flights :lol: , so I just wanted to mention to everyone what the updates are.

As of now I have been doing a few more trips with my friend, and we decided right now to try to go for CSA, locally at STL Airport. I feel I will be most comfortable serving as CSA first, getting to know the company and letting the company get to know me as well, and then if I see fit to try and be a F/A I will make the attempt after being there for a year.

However, I did find by complete accident I was actually able to hear and understand very well on my phone at WORK , which is a different set up then my own cell phone (which I always was able to hear on), and I am thinking the phone is similair set up on board Southwest Airline's own jets. So I will speak to my friend and see if another flight is in order to try and actually test the phone on board under discretion from the crewmembers on board, we seem to have permission from the in flight training director but I want to get the all clear first from the Crew on board. We shall see. If I do find out I AM actually able to hear on board, this will be a huge hurdle out of my way and will raise my chance even more of trying to be a F/A. But right now my eyes are set on going for CSA.

After I get one of the two, after I have completed my probation period I plan to transfer to Houston, Texas, and possibly permanently move there or Dallas. We shall see.

Thats the update from me and hope everyone is doing great!
    Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

Just keep sending me drink coupons. I do enjoy a cocktail at 40,000 feet.

Congrats! WN is the company I eventually want to fly for, so you never know, you could have me as your captain *Attempts to invert 737* :D
    nwa FOREVER!

You knwo Tom i still havent gotten those yet!

nwaa320fan- thats really awesome!! glad to see your enthusiasm for SWA as well.

Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

Yeah, although NW is my favorite airline at this time, I love WN as well and think they have (A lot) better of a work enviornment and would much rather work for them.

Oh, and P.S., it's nwafan20 (or nwafan), or you can just call me Matt lol
    nwa FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by nwafan20
    Yeah, although NW is my favorite airline at this time, I love WN as well and think they have (A lot) better of a work enviornment and would much rather work for them.

Oh, and P.S., it's nwafan20 (or nwafan), or you can just call me Matt lol
    its the aviation guy in me :lol: :lol:

I see a 20, i see NWA and automatically make it an Airbus A320

anywho..Matt :-P

I do agree with what you say, and one of the main reasons im going after SWA.

Alex