Thread: Spotting at Dulles this Sat

Spotting at Dulles this Sat

I'll be down at Dulles this weekend with Josh May spotting all day on Sat. Anyone down in that area i.e Rafal or Omar I hope to see you guys. My number is 516-456-1499.

Hey Tommy,

I'll be there! Just don't bring any rain with you from New York. :P

Greets,
    -Omar S.

Hi Tom,

If I come I'll be there only in the morning. I'll try to be at D2L5 around 7am to catch cargo departures. I can't promisse anything yet, I will probably work the night before.

Rafal
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Its basic economics, I don't understand it at all..." - Randy Marsh, South Park, CO

I'll be there in the afternoon (Museum) probably.
    Hey tipek - you sure you want to be there in the morning. I got the postcards with me

Where the PARK routing crosses the Expressway Visual 31
    I'm going to try and hit BWI early in the morning for the Tradewinds A300 and Challenge DC-10 (both depart around 1000), but I should be hanging around Dulles sometime in the afternoon. I usually camp out on Daily 2, with occasional runs to clear the FBOs.

Blendi you should come in the morning too hehe I have stuff to do afternoon.

Rafal
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Its basic economics, I don't understand it at all..." - Randy Marsh, South Park, CO

No go for me I will be at my Florida house for the weekend escaping the cold. I stop at DCA for about an hour though at 0900
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"