Thread: PIA A310 at JFK 8 Nov 06

PIA A310 at JFK 8 Nov 06

Today I saw a Pakistani A310 taxiing around JFK. Flightaware.com says that it came from London and left for MacGuire AFB. Do you guys know why it was here. I've never seen here before.

Steve

Its comes in a few times a Year. VIP flight PIA001 or PIA002. BEU was here for VIP in late September.

Senga

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    OM *%$#&%$%(&*&(

We were just talking about one of those popping in, jokingly, and there she is?!!!!

nice Catch Steve! Bring that camera to work all the time! :)
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

I always bring my camera. It seems every time I've decided to leave it at home, something worthwhile happens. Now I just have it with me at all times.

Me and Tommy (I am pretty sure it was Tommy) were talking about those bad boys this weekend actually. Go figure
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Heres A few more PIA A310 shots. I am a big fan of te A310. It was hard to go out for it again but at least it was a new tail design so that gave me smoe motivation. I kind of like the colors now that it has a tail design on it now.

A few from the past

Senga

so now the question begs... was it a V.I.P. flight for sure or what. I remember seeing the 743 and A-310 all the time herei n the 90's
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

It was coming back in from WRI to take the Prime Minister back to Pakistan. It looks like its going to Canada now though.
    Flight PIA002

Flight PIA001 is President Musharef

Senga

Cool photos guys, I love to see this kind of thing. Anyone know what the logo on the port nose is, under the Capt's window? And slightly off topic, anyone have an idea of when, if ever, PIA is going to be allowed to operate their 777LR nonstop service as originally intended?

777LR nonstop will likely happen once the US is satisfied with security in Pakistan. (Don't ask me when that's going to happen.)

-Will
    Wings Down Under on Flightglobal