Thread: B-2A Spirit Around The Hudson Valley

B-2A Spirit Around The Hudson Valley

I was in soccer practice today when I heard a semi-quiet plane above and looked up and saw the Northrop B2-A Spirit flying pretty low above. I'm assuming she was doing touch and go's at SWF.

Keep an eye out.

Iberia, it did a flyover at WestPoint for the Army/Airforce spirit week. I believe they are supposed to have some A-10's flyover tomorrow if your around.
    Scott Snorteland
    http://www.srsimages.com

I know there was a 2 ship of A10s fly over Westpoint a few hours before kickoff today, so I'm not sure if they will be around tomorrow. As for the B-2, I don't know when it flew over. I was at the game, but I got to the stadium a little late, so I'm not sure if it flew over earlier in the day, or right before kickoff...

Is SWF the closest military airfield to Westpoint? If so there should be a few (at least 2) C130s at SWF, leaving early tomorrow morning, and there may be a KC135 along with the C130s, heading back to Peterson AFB (KCOS) with some of the people on the contingent....

The team charters F9, but they usually fly back right after the game, so they are probably currently airborne. Not sure if they used LGA or SWF for airport though...

Go Air Force... 43-7!