Thread: New Forum: The Galley

New Forum: The Galley

The next addition to our message board is “The Galley” forum!

Almost like an off-topic forum for the Off-Topic forum, it’s a place to speak directly with fellow members. Talk about their avatars, welcome new members or introduce yourself, make non-aviation dinner plans with people, crack a joke, or say whatever you wanted to say in another thread towards someone without taking the thread off-topic.

See something that someone posted in one of the Game threads that you want to make a comment or ask a question about? Post it here so to not send the thread off-topic. Have a question about the quote in someone’s signature? Use The Galley! Saw a street sign that looks like a member’s name? Galley’s the spot.

For those who are wondering: “Shouldn’t I use a Private Message (PM) for that?” you have a good point. But if it’s not something personal, maybe it’s something that might start an interesting conversation among other members. Completely up to you. (just protect people’s privacy when posting about something that might be too personal)

The goal of The Galley is to let you everyone socialize a little more, and to prevent conversations from going off-topic without forcing people to be quiet.

Keep in mind that if you take a side-conversation too far off-topic in another thread, moderators wiill probably move it here unless it's aviation related.

Alright, go post!
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

I just want to clarify the The Galley is for conversation pertaining to or aboutother members.

Sharing a topicwith other members will still belong in the Off Topic forum. But topics where you're talking TO or ABOUT another member are for The Galley.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Hey Phil, from the name of it I was hoping this would be about where to hang out with flight attendants. Guess I'll just have to journey out to Yerman's sometime...