Thread: Ola! from DTW !

Ola! from DTW !

Its been awhile since I've posted,sitting in front of the keyboard tonight,after perusing the posting on JFK spotting 10/29. I just have to say,for probably the 10th time I love this site. For this native son, whose earliest memories,and airline dreams were fostered on the streets of S.Ozone Park, under the Canarsie Approach, it is a joy to click the mouse,and see whats been roaring over the old sod lately.My last visit to JFK was December '04 ,the 24th to be exact ,a visual in the 727 to 31L
    then a quick taxi to the Delta terminal(ne' Worldport),for a load of volk heading to SJU for Christmas ,and a cruise. All my trips lately have been of the western variety, lots of Cal-jam, Colorado,and Nevada, the Rockies are just kick-ass right now, those first big snows mantling the Front range. It is late in '06,and the 727 still soldiers on in pax service, it is a joy to spread our message of thunder, smoke, joy,and the sweetest lines still extant since the Concorde hung up her spurs. I sincerely hope a JFK charter comes up, with an overnite, and that 1. I successfully bid for it,and 2. the winds are favoring the 13's. Until then, God bless,and cheers ,ladies,and gents, and fellow geeks. Keep Spotting !
    The beehive hummm of the JT9D and GE CF680C2,the thunder of the JT8D-17,the rumble of the PW1830 and the high ,thin whine of the PW 545A are all music to my ears!

Hey, a fellow DTW spotter! Whats up?
    nwa FOREVER!