Thread: Spotting the Trump VP-BDJ

Spotting the Trump VP-BDJ

Hello everyone!
    I'm new here, so I will introduce myself. My name's Chris, and I'm from the northeastern area of Pennsylvania. I'm a big aviation fan, but a bigger fan of New York! I have been there only once, but I hope to have the opportunity to visit often.

Either this upcoming weekend, or the following weekend, I'm planning on being in the city for some sightseeing. One thing in particular that I'd like to do is to see the VP-BDJ at LGA. Is it possible to get close enough to it to get a nice photo? I've seen pictures of where it's usually parked, and it looks like it's closer to the runway than it is to the gate. Is there any observation deck at LGA that has a nice view of the VP-BDJ? Where do you think is the best place to see it?

Thanks! :)

It's not a very easy bird to get a good photo of. You can see it easily from Planeview Park, but your best bet is trying ot get a jump on when it might fly out (by using flight trackers) and palnning accordingly.

Welcome to the site!
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

VP-BDJ was on Sheltair's ramp at LGA today (Sat Nov 4th). Too far away to get a decent shot though.