Thread: Canon XTi: Ready to Buy

Canon XTi: Ready to Buy

Hey everyone, I am finally ready to buy my camera, I have selected the Canon XTi, mainly for the Canon name and the wide lens choices. Question, who knows where I can get it the cheapest?
    nwa FOREVER!

Get it from B and H, there prices are excellent. You might find it cheaper elsewhere but their service is second to none! "You go to B and H!"

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Tommy is right, You should use only B&H or Adorama. With the Grey Market problem getting worse out there you can't trust these discount online camera stores.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

I concur
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

What about Cameta Camera in Amityville, anyone have any experience with them? They have nice camera packages that include the camera, a lens or two, plus a bunch of other accessories. I was thinking of getting my Rebel there when the time comes. Otherwise, I'd go with B&H.
    Shoot first, ask questions later.
    dfalk.smugmug.com