Thread: Editing Criticism Requested

Editing Criticism Requested

Here are a few images that I have edited in PS2. I know that they're soft, but in this case I'm looking to see if I have improved the image. Don't get me wrong, I just did basic editing and didn't write my corrections down. I figure once I actually start hitting it right I will come up with some kind of action and save it. Please feel free to give me your opinion and/or suggestions. I can take it!

These shots are healthy, but jsut too backlit I think. Positioning yourself so that the sun is on your side is importantfor getting a better quality phoot...especially if uploading to JP or Anet is your goal.

It's also a little tough to see the details of the photo and to critique them when they are in a smaller size like that. I'd recommend sharing them at 1024 pixels wide.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Hi Phil,

It was about 12:30-1:30 PM when I took the shots. I kind of knew that my settings weren't correct. I thought changing the ISO to 100 would give me the best color but...here's to trying again! I uploaded these images as 1024x683. Should I go higher?

Thsoe images are showing as 800 pixels wide.

ISO 100 is fine. Though the sun is high in the sky, you cna still see that your side was completely in the shade, and that the other side certainly had more light to play with.

Your framing there is good though. They look decently sharp and overall, teh shots are decent. I'd jsut make sure you position yourslef in a more light-conducive spot and try again. :)
    Email me anytime at [email protected].