Thread: Rant & Rave

Rant & Rave

What do you call it when a person asks you a question and you give the answer and a procedure to follow.......and they don't like what you told them? I'm ready to lose it at work!

Tell them its to dam bad and to live with it. Or "Go F#$K yourself"

Yeah some people just do not grow up past 10 years old
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Trust me, if I could get away with it, that's exactly what I'd say. It's amazing the total disrespect that some people have for management! And I'm stuck with no backing from MY management!
    Lose-lose situation.
    I just want to take photos of planes taking off from HNL!!!

lol if only a good bitch slap was allowed at work once in a while. There should be a law about stuff like that something lol 5 bitch slaps a year LOL
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

I hear ya!

How about this one from HNL that I took last year:

Man I wish I was back there!

I love the DC-10 that is an awesome shot but whos 747 is that banking out in the backround?

If I remember correctly that was a JAL 747. Talk about spotting! HNL was fantastic, I just wish I found it 10 days earlier and not on the last day with three hours before my flight home. I could give it all up and head to Hawaii in a minute and forget all about the BS up here!

oh btw its Rant and Rave and what does this picture have to do with the topic?

I saw and edited. Just having a bad day at work and would love to escape to Hawaii. I took that photo in Hawaii last year.

well cheer up chap, the magic time is upon us but than again I have no idea whenthe whistle blows at your job

First off I'm the Editor and Chief of my HS newspaper, as well as photogtrapher. We had an assembly outside on the football field today that consisted of what goes on in the event of a car crash (firetrucks, jaws of life, the works) No one tipped me off about the assembly so my cam was at home. The assembly was going great and produced a lot of good photo opportunities, so at this point I'm pissed. Then the narrator goes on to say that in some events victims need to get to a Level 1 trama center quickly and need a medivac. As soon as he said "Medivac" a medivac helicopter buzzed the stands with perfect timing, better then anything I've seen at football games or on National TV, he circled the field and landed square on the 50 yardline.....damnit my blood is still boiling!!!!!!!

AHHHHH work is better today because I came in an hour and a half late! Amazing how that breaks the day up!

Too bad about the missed helo, that's par the course for me too!

Wow Joey the person who never leaves his camera home did not have his camera!? Is everything changing in this world? Scarey.