Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: October 9th Review (Artsy shots added)

October 9th Review (Artsy shots added)

Here are my edited shots from today, sorry for the crap from Bayswater.

22L

13L

13R

AHAHA you got the UAL 763 in new colors, that's great. Eric and I were talking about that yesterday. Nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    AHAHA you got the UAL 763 in new colors, that's great. Eric and I were talking about that yesterday. Nice work!
    I fail to see the reason for exitement over a UA 763 in new colours. Quite frankly, I'm starting to get sick of them at IAD, lol. :P
    Joking aside - fantastic shots Gordon. I can't wait to do some shooting out at JFK again sometime!

Greets,
    -Omar S. :D

Great shots! El Al 742F was a great catch and I love the wing reflection on Air Tahiti Nui.

-Will
    Wings Down Under on Flightglobal

Gordon, nice shot of the ELY B742,
    I didn't know that ELY had painted the cargo 742s like that. I looks like I need to get down to JFK to get this one also.

Senga

I thought ElAl had gone to completely white with no marking for the freight birds for security reasons but I guess not. I guess I have to keep a lookout for her. Great work Gordon
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Quote Originally Posted by jran225
    I fail to see the reason for exitement over a UA 763 in new colours. Quite frankly, I'm starting to get sick of them at IAD, lol. :P
    Joking aside - fantastic shots Gordon. I can't wait to do some shooting out at JFK again sometime!

Greets,
    -Omar S. :D
    We Don't see UAL 763s here so one in new colors is rather rare and since they will only be here a short time its even rarer.

hey, great shots Gordon!, love the Virgin and EL/AL.

What i did. i meet up with Gordon at the Mounds and then we had some burger king and went to bays water.

here are some pics from the Mounds:

this is when my LumiX ran out of power and had do use a worst one.

then we got the burger king and went to Bayswater.

then i went home and Gordon stayed some time longer

Looks like the both of you had a great time! I hope you didn't get any ticks at the mounds! I hate that place, lol. There's a park nearby a few of us went a few weeks ago. You can't get side profile but at the end of the day when the sun is low you can get that Inn and Out type of shot.

Looks like the both of you had a great time! I hope you didn't get any ticks at the mounds! I hate that place, lol. There's a park nearby a few of us went a few weeks ago. You can't get side profile but at the end of the day when the sun is low you can get that Inn and Out type of shot.
    cool, we had a great time (other then my camera dieing), thanks by the way, where did you guys go?

[quote=G-BOAD]
    Quote Originally Posted by "T-Bird76":5a84c
    cool, we had a great time (other then my camera dieing), thanks by the way, where did you guys go?[/quote:5a84c]

We shot over at Brookville Park. Here's a link and some pics you can get from the park.

http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=&...,0.020127&om=1

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5822856
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5822841
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5822636

So I went through and edited some of the shots that were a bit more artistic.

nice

realy unlevel horizon

WOW, I love those artsy shots dude! I'm trying to decide which one I like the most, but they're really all awesome. Great work as usual Gordon! :)

Greets,
    -Omar S.

Where the PARK routing crosses the Expressway Visual 31
    Compressing a pair of replies into one post here:
    First, I caught the THT 343 and the AMX 73G routing overhead Dulles. ACARS and the picture confirm the first as F-OSUN. If anyone shot the Aeromexico, can you verify it was XA-PAM?

Second, about the El Al Cargo 742s. The blank planes existed not just for security, but also so the aircraft could be used on Shabbat (sundown Friday to sundown Saturday) on the ICL callsign instead of the ELY call. Does anyone know if these branded El Al aircraft are flying on Shabbat on either of the callsigns? The airline is private now, and the religious parties have much less influence than just 5 years ago, but there are still no pax flights, for example, on Shabbat.