Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joe's BestBurger is Gutsy!

Joe's BestBurger is Gutsy!

Though I used to rave about them here, I don't like Joe's anymore. The food just started to fall short, wrong orders several times, and just a few disappointing visits made me stop going altogether.

But I was still on their mailing list. I eplied to an email today asking to be removed from their list. I got a reply, written personally from someone, telling me that I've been removed, but they still typed in to tell me that on October 14th, they are having an anniversary sale, 25 cents for burgers.
    s
    I know I jut ad'ed for them, but how ballsy to still spam me in the actual email that told me they removed me from their mailing list?
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Thought since you go to Planeview often you would be a fan of Jackson Hole on 71 st & Astoria Blvd.

Where is Joe's?

Hey I may be fat but I haven't found every restaurant yet...
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

Joe's is on Main Street, about half a block north from Roosevelt Ave, where The Wiz used to be.

I actually don't like Jackson hole, although I used to go to the one in Bayside a lot.

I do like Jackson Hole Diners a lot - I frequent the one on Bell Blvd in Bayside a lot....love their big beefy burgers which is their signature specialty.
    Have visited a few of their joints in Manhattan but they overall don't rack up as good as the Bayside location. 8)

As regards to Joe's BestBurger right here in my backyard Flushing - their menu and burgers is left much to desire.
    I only ate there twice with coupons for free meals that they were handing out by the 7 subway station when they opened.
    Their burgers kinda taste just like the McDonald's cheesburgers with extra chopped grilled onions and their fries are simply horrible.

I'd rather have my Whopper right across Main St or have Wendy's before I pay to eat there.... :?
    Fly KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
    "The Reliable Airline" of those Surprising Dutch
    http://www.KLM.com

lol- you know you're saving your quarters up
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    the extent of showing all was moving their bikinis over to show their vajajays, but only if you were sitting up close and had $$$ out. No Gucci, no coochie!

Go to georgia diner, they have the same 7oz burgers. But unlike jackson hole, the burger is nicely trimmed and they're not put on super small buns to make the burger look bigger than it already is.

Jackson hole is still cool though on occasion. Although one of these days i gotta have me a peter luger burger.

I like Jackson Hole for breakfast, I've always been disappointed by their burgers though. I had Joe's for the first time a couple weeks ago...not impressed.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

:oops: i am no longer boycotting joe's. as much as i hate to admit it
    the extent of showing all was moving their bikinis over to show their vajajays, but only if you were sitting up close and had $$$ out. No Gucci, no coochie!

Quote Originally Posted by yaas
    :oops: i am no longer boycotting joe's. as much as i hate to admit it
    Traitor!
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

I must confess, I went there last week and ate for the first time in a WHILE.

The next day, I happened to receive an apology email from them in regards to the situation above.

your avatar kinda looks like mario lol

Wow Yaas....off-topic much? :-P Did you just pick your favorite thread to post that in? lol

yes i did

lol, but no, i was reading the reply and noticed the avatar

yaas has told me this place is similar to in & out burger, which i miss so much, i will go there to joes best burger to taste for myself, now all i gotta do is find my gps.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyder
    ...now all i gotta do is find my gps.
    Because Flushing is in the middle of NOWHERE.