Thread: Working on our Night Moves....

Working on our Night Moves....

Ok, who else likes Bob Seger?

Good Friend of mine has sent me a few of his songs, and I just absolutely fell in love with it. I wasn't normally into that type of music, but i really enjoy the lyrics from each of his songs, and each either tells us what he went through, what we are about to go through.

My favorite at the moment is "Night Moves" by Seger.

I also enjoy some other hits as "Roll me Away" "We've got tonight", and the classic "Old Time Rock N Roll"

I bothered Tommy about Seger a bit to see if he liked him, any other Seger fans out there or don't mind his songs?

Just wanted to leave you all with a youtube.com clip of the video
    Night Moves" it has Matt LeBlanc from Friends in it too!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-SAfhlllHSk

Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

I love Bob Seger. I have since I was a little girl - since before you were born. You're JUST discovering him now? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Mellyrose
    I love Bob Seger. I have since I was a little girl - since before you were born. You're JUST discovering him now? ;)
    Ya im Slow Mel :oops:

Like I said a friend of mine loves him and just sent me a few, cause im not generally into that type of music but i just loved his music and lyrics.

Very good songs and good singer, I will definetyl be picking up some more of his songs!

Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex T
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellyrose
    Ya im Slow Mel :oops:

Like I said a friend of mine loves him and just sent me a few, cause im not generally into that type of music but i just loved his music and lyrics.

Very good songs and good singer, I will definetyl be picking up some more of his songs!

Alex
    Your slow alright.......

Where the PARK routing crosses the Expressway Visual 31
    Lllllliiiikkkkke a rock!