Thread: Memory Lane

Memory Lane

I found a couple photos that took me back.

First, I recently loaded all of my aviation videos onto my computer. All these casettes that I never loaded up, or did load and deleted since.

One thing that I wanted to get back onto my computer was a video of an Air Luxor L-1011 that I got from the Customs parkinglot back when you could be there, kinda, without getting harrassed...kinda. lol. either way, it turns out I musthave taped over the clip with newer garbage,a nd the clip is lost forever.

However, I found a screenshot on my computer that I took from the clip years ago:

Some of you who have been around a while might remember the first attention I got on Airliners.net. It was when I submitted an "airport overview" shot that wasn't really supposed to be there. Unmuth started a thread, didn't names name, and it started a Phil-bashing after I admitted it was I. Here's the shot:

Not long after, I made a joke thread, acting as though I was complaining about getting rejections, saying that I had submitted a super unique shot. Although I didn't actually submit it, I thought I came across in a jokingmanner, but some peopel still took it seriously. Here's the shot:

Email me anytime at [email protected].

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    wow Phil, what a trip! i remeber that. There was also that .... Aer Lingus A 330 that was dancing about on the landing.

I should have an old Pan Am 747 photo I shot while my mom was driving, geez prob from the nineties.

Primamore, I know you;'ve got some gravy to show!
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187