Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Caffiene for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by mirrodie
    shoot, ok, be right back

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Did you forget Mario?
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

Quote Originally Posted by Mellyrose
    I absolutely have to have my small dose of caffeine every day, especially on weekends, to avoid migraines. It's actually an inconvenience. boo.
    I get headaches too if I don't drink coffee. I'm pretty sure it's a symptom of caffeine withdrawal.

My ideal caffeine fix is a large hazelnut Turbo Ice from Dunkin Donuts with regular milk and sugar. (For the unfamiliar...Turbo Ice = regular iced coffee with a shot of espresso poured in).

When I don't have time to go to DD on my way to work, I go to the cafeteria in the Hearst Tower and make my own version of Turbo Ice, with the addition of cinammon syrup, and I use skim instead of whole. They use Starbucks coffee which I like better, and it's slightly cheaper, but it's more labor.

To change it up, I'll go to Starbucks and get an iced venti skim no-whip mocha.

And in extreme cases, sugarfree Red Bull, which delivers a better kick than regular Red Bull, and without the sugar, you don't crash after an hour.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

All summer it's been: Medium 1/2 decaf, 1/2 regular iced coffee w/extra skim milk, sweet n' low and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
    Wow, talk about a girlie drink :!:

For me, it's coffee, black, no decaf, no milk, no sugar, no other stuff.

You haven't lived until you've picked up coffee from the flight kitchen at O'dark thirty (in a big metal jug) plugged it in to the little galley in the KC-135, and found out an hour into the flight that the unmarked on/off switch for the heater is installed backwards so now you have a jug of cold coffee, which, about an hour after you flip the switch the other way, will get warm enough to drink. Try some of that coffee eight hours into a flight...

Heeeey - it wouldn't sound so girly without the 1/2 decaf-1/2 regular....but I HAVE to do that, b/c TOO much caffeine also causes my migraines. I can't win!

I guess the words sprinkle and cinnamon in the same sentence make it kind of frilly, too - huh? :P

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    for me, coffee is only a winter drink, best served in a cup covered in deicing fluid. summers it's usually pepsi or coke for a caffeine fixation.

mosse, had some of that good old flightline coffee you speak of... used to clean you right out!
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Damn you all.

You are making me wanna rush to starbucks, and the closest one that has what I want is 2 hours away!! :(

I usually get my starbucks when I fly to Washington DC/BWI Area, damn they are all over the place!

Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

I hit the starbucks on the way to and from SRQ
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Quote Originally Posted by Alex T
    Damn you all.

You are making me wanna rush to starbucks, and the closest one that has what I want is 2 hours away!! :(

I usually get my starbucks when I fly to Washington DC/BWI Area, damn they are all over the place!

Alex
    Where do you live...East Bumblefu- oh, wait...you do!

What do you want that the nearest one doesn't have? To my knowledge they all have the same stuff, with the exception of the ones in Flushing and Chinatown, which serve bubble tea.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Damn you all.

Alex
    Where do you live...East Bumblefu- oh, wait...you do!
    heeeeey :(

What do you want that the nearest one doesn't have? To my knowledge they all have the same stuff, with the exception of the ones in Flushing and Chinatown, which serve bubble tea.
    I don't live in New York :P

I live in Southern Illinois, so I have to drive all the way to St. Louis to get my starbucks.

Alex

Alex is referring to a guy he has a crush on. Extra cream!
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D.
    Alex is referring to a guy he has a crush on. Extra cream!
    :shock: :shock:

Who the hell told you that?! I am gonna beat Tom....(no not that way tho im sure he'd enjoy it...)

I actually don't like cream in my Starbucks order :P

oy vey :roll:

oy vey :roll:
    I blame Tom :twisted: